+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please, NO FIELD TURF in JAS

Did someone say field turf? Please no.

Please don't replace dirt/grass with plastic. We will have to rename stadium from JAS to ACL. Field turf, NO! What idiot made that call. In three years the turf will look faded out and cheap. And then we won't have the budget to replace it. This is stupid.
    Why the hell can't one of the other many lots be used for intramurals? This is crap.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    What the hell? Is this guy on the wrong board?????

TD
    ~~

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I like the field like it is with grass, the only advantage to field turf is you can remove the crown from the field.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I like the grass better, too.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    I like the grass better, too.
    So does BONGDAWG! :wink:

Varsity Bulldog raiderdj is an unknown
    Amen.... stick to the real stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    [quote:ab16b9615b="EJ"]I like the grass better, too.
    So does BONGDAWG! :wink:[/quote:ab16b9615b]

HAHAHA. Gotta love that Bongdawg!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    [quote:8a73686c16="EJ"]I like the grass better, too.
    So does BONGDAWG! :wink:[/quote:8a73686c16]

I'm still confused on that....gotta admit to being naive. Is a herbalist synonymous with only one kind of herb? If so, he's sorta too nice to fit in my paradigm - and still obviously has plenty of brain cells left (unless of course he used to be a real genius).

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Markay .... "HERB", in this context, is a euphamism for marijuana.

Incidentally, marijuana use does NOT kill brain cells. And you will find that marijuana users are often some of the kindest people you'll ever meet. On the other hand, alcohol kills brain cells by the bucketfull, and it's penchant for making otherwise nice people mean is well-known.

So why is one illegal and not the other? (Consider adjusting your paradigm while you ponder that ....)

+ Reply to Thread