+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One thing I believe

Eventually down the road UAB will be in the same conference with you guys. I don't know which conference, but their is still a lot of shuffling that is going to be happening over the next decade.

The MWC needs more football power to try to crack the BCS.

I would bet the SEC, B12 and the ACC are going to pressure the P10, B10 and BE sooner or later to have 12 minimum members to equalize where the big money goes.

The SEC might really get greedy and go after Texas and Texas A&M to form a 14 team super conference.

The MAC may lose some teams to the new rules and come looking for replacements.

I hope some kind of merger between the SB and WAC happens. I really hope you guys don't go back to the SB. At the same time I would hate to see teams get left behind if it wasn't a complete merger.

You're right. It's going to be crazy. It looks like everybody is just thinking 5 years at a time at this point. If there were any foresight being given or long-term stability was an issue, the Big East and CUSA could have just merged their football teams and been done with it.

+ Reply to Thread