+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out "Gee-(I'm-not-a)-Dawg"

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    WHERE IS YOUR BRICK?!?!?!

We get flamers here all the time, but nothing burns me up like one that refers to Tech as "we".
    If you are indeed qualified to refer to Tech in the first person, then tell us now where we can find your brick.

Your credibility here is already SHOT , so why not just tell us where your brick is?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    WHERE IS YOUR BRICK?!?!?!

We get flamers here all the time, but nothing burns me up like one that refers to Tech as "we".
    If you are indeed qualified to refer to Tech in the first person, then tell us now where we can find your brick.

Your credibility here is already SHOT , so why not just tell us where your brick is?
    Good news, "Geedawg's" brick has been found. It rests squarely on his shoulders.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Maybe Geedawg holds the bag of Cheetoes for MonreauxTiger!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Whoa, dude! I almost broke down when I read this thread: Where is your brick? I trust it is safe and sound and fully manicured!

Puppy BigEasyBulldog is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by BongDog
    Whoa, dude! I almost broke down when I read this thread: Where is your brick? I trust it is safe and sound and fully manicured!
    Hehe, half of the board will not get that one bongdog, but since I am on the half that do, that was pretty damn funny.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Most are found impacted.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I believe geedawg has run for cover.

EXPOSE HIM!!

HD

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    i think i have Gee dawg nailed - worst part is that he played baseball for Tech before being kicked off the team his freshman year

I believe it was Chuck3 that gave the primary clue - radio -

I have given a friend of Gee's a message - fess up to me and I keep it in the recruiting forum or I expose him on his radio show - he is a backup

All of this attenion if flattering, but I simply stated what I think Tech shoud do when UTEP accepts the invitation. Must I state the obvious again?

Tech cant survive in the WAC much longer, nor will the WAC even want us when UTEP leaves.

There are not many options except to go to the Sunbelt.

As for the NCAA mandates, i dont know exactly what is going to happen with the schools who are coming up short in attendance but I assure you that something will be done to keep those schools in Div 1A. Relying on the Sunbelt collapsing because of those mandates is a serious joke. It is not going to happen. If we keep jilting the Sunbelt even they will not offer us a invitation when we need it and then the deathnail surely will be driven in when we have to go Independent.

Don't question my allegiance to my school. I love Tech and I want what is truly best for it...............that is the Subelt Conference. Thank you WAC for allowing us o be associated with your schools, and thank you Conf-USA for at least allowing us to think we could be aligned with those type of schools.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    wow - that tone has changed

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyBulldog
    [quote:77de576c10="BongDog"]Whoa, dude! I almost broke down when I read this thread: Where is your brick? I trust it is safe and sound and fully manicured!
    Hehe, half of the board will not get that one bongdog, but since I am on the half that do, that was pretty damn funny. [/quote:77de576c10]

You're right. Once again, I'm fully in the dark.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by geedawg

Don't question my allegiance to my school. I love Tech and I want what is truly best for it...............that is the Subelt Conference. Thank you WAC for allowing us o be associated with your schools, and thank you Conf-USA for at least allowing us to think we could be aligned with those type of schools.
    We will question you in whatever manner we want, loser.

Your about to go to far. For you to say that you want what is best for Tech is a lie AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

Stop making an ass out of yourself. If you don't, you will end up wishing you never posted on this board and you will end up wishing you never heard of Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    Most are found impacted.
    Is that "impacted" or "impounded?"

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BongDog
    [quote:f65a918389="OLDBLUE"]Most are found impacted.
    Is that "impacted" or "impounded?"[/quote:f65a918389]

8O :P :P :P

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    It is all $&*+

+ Reply to Thread