+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAC schools dropping like flies!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Stuart - you are not a true Tech fan - both of us know it - so shut up

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geedawg
    Make no mistake, I'd love for us to be in Conference USA. Perhaps a few games played at East Carolina will show us how to improve our attendance or facilities. Matchups against Marshall and Tulane along with Southern Miss would be fantastic. With all that being said, If I were a conference usa school I would not choose Tech either quite honestly. Nearly all of the Conf USA schools have nice football stadiums to play compared to Tech's Joe Aillet. No jumbtron. I have seen Texas High Schools with better stadiums. The baseball parking lot looks like one for a circle k. Of course the TAC is nice, but even it could use some touchups.....new floor, scoreboard etc.

UTEP is the leading candidate and they WILL be the choice. Lying to myself will not change that and perhaps you others should realize that. Yes OUR program here at Tech is better than UTEP from Top to Bottom but if Conf USA cared about that , we would have been selected with or before SMU, Rice, and Tulsa. The clear care is about market and the POTENTIAL to gain a meaningful piece of those markets.

Tech does not offer that option with Ruston having a population of 20000 and that's when school is in! Shreveport and Monroe doesn't give a rat's ass about TECH and that really really hurts. However, that's Tech's fault and no one else's.
    Your true colors are NOT Red and Blue!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Most tree-huggers are people who like to hunt squirrels. They come in all political, religious and academic/athletic types. They appreciate the value of trees. Tree-hugging isn't a sin. All our closest ancestors lived in trees before they moved out on the plains, according to some scientists.
    Aub, I think I'm going out in my yard and hug my 3 pin oaks that I planted 12 years ago when they were mere twigs. They are now big trees and the squirrels love their nuts, I mean acorns. I'll leave the humping up to Champ, though.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    All our closest ancestors lived in trees before they moved out on the plains, according to some scientists.
    No ancestor of mine ever lived in a tree!!!

With all this humping of trees and squirrel nuts, you'd think that I had corrupted everyone on the board! I swear I had nothin g to do with it, Clyde.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Ahhhhh SPRING.......................

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    This thread made me laugh and that was worth a lot. We had a developer visit out neighborhood association last night to describe his plans for developing the half mile of wetland between the UA campus, where the Town Branch of the West Fork of the White River begins, and where it passes about 150 yards in front of our house.
    His idea of dealing with the wooded wetland area is to dredge and fill. And the corps will permit it. Even after a big plate of ribs, allegedly St. Louis style, I slept fine but woke up depressed.
    The developer's father was a football coach who didn't take time for the outdoors. So he doesn't mind removing trees or filling in the wetland that at this moment is holding water that otherwise would have our little stream flowing through some houses downstream. There is thunder and lightning and wind and my pirogue is floating around the back yard, probably serving as an ark for snakes that normally doze happily under it.
    I had my Labradors out there about 4 a.m. and they kept wanting to stick their noses in that little boat!
    People need to spend time in the forest, whether they hunt and fish or not.
    Actually, I am impressed with the fact that many people understand the relationship of mankind to the environment without having been brought up hunting, fishing or farming. Far too many, however, seem to think that buildings with windows that won't open and year-round air-conditioning are parts of natural human habitat and that soil and water and air are elements we can ignore.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Aub,

You been smoking some of Bong's s**t?

+ Reply to Thread