+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Note from Tech Tennis Coach

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    GREAT JOB, Coach!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    Okay, since the coach is actually going to communicate with us, it is time for me to return the courtesy.

Anyone know where I can find a Tennis 101 course. Kinda hard to talk smack to the other team if I don't know the terminology.

Can we talk smack to the other teams? Man I got alot to learn!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Well, dchi72, one of my first real matches I sort of made the mistake of getting too excited when the opponent double faulter the match away. Its a little different in tennis, but I've never disliked WINNING!!!! And, when you make a bad shot that edges off of your racket and barely trickles over the net, you're supposed to lie and apologize for winning the point (never was too good at that either!).

College tennis is actually more fun to watch than the pros though - they're playing for their team and not for their own personal gain. I went and watched the NCAA Men's playoffs at LSU a few years back. Auburn was playing some small school - can't even remember which one. Anyway, it was hot as blazes and the players were cramping, throwing up, but still dying to win - it was awsome spectator entertainment. They both knew loser went home and they played like it.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Great Job Coach and girls! You showed the fighting underdog bulldog spirit that we all love, but have been missing for a while. Thanks for bringing it back!

+ Reply to Thread