+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Conf USA=

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by arkstfan
    No we spent our money on a new football complex with luxury suites, a video board, bose sound system for the stadium, two more video boards for basketball, a new sports medicine facility, new soccer stadium, and a new track, instead of spending it on travel.

We risked our money on capital expenditures.
    That's great news for you guys!

I don't know about the rest of you Bulldog fans, but I know I'll sleep better tonight knowing Arkansas State risked their money on capital expenditures.

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    Dawg80

I was referring to the team I played on, not the one the Yankees have taken over. It is kinda like when you refer to all the Rummell stuff, and while we are on that subject, we put our foot in their ass also, back in 1982.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Arkstfan,

Wise investment, now the ASU bigwigs can sit in comfort in the luxery boxes and watch illustrious teams such as ulm on the new video board. What a treat.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    [quote:b6f221b384="arkstfan"]No we spent our money on a new football complex with luxury suites, a video board, bose sound system for the stadium, two more video boards for basketball, a new sports medicine facility, new soccer stadium, and a new track, instead of spending it on travel.

That's great news for you guys!

I don't know about the rest of you Bulldog fans, but I know I'll sleep better tonight knowing Arkansas State risked their money on capital expenditures.[/quote:b6f221b384]

I'll amen that CK. I really was losing a lot of sleep worrying about what they were doing with all that money they were making in the Belch. :lol:

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    ArkStFan,

I hate to tell you, but Ark. St is not the same as the movie "Field of Dreams." This is not a case of "if you build it they will come." You will have to upgrade your competition and give people a reason to want to come. TECH will have to do the same. I would say that yall may have a better field than we do, but, hanging out in the SBC is not going to get the people there. I am still confused why yall want to hang out on our board. Is it that boring in Ark.?

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg
    Wise investment
    You're right.

The lack of such a "wise investment" in upgrading Tech's crappy facilities is one of the main reasons CUSA is not adding Tech as a member.

But hey, you guys were on TV six times last year, nevermind the fact that you're going broke.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Our investment in the WAC is the only reason we are being considered for CUSA membership. What is asu being considered for again?

Here's an idea...maybe since watching ulm vs. asu is such a disgusting thought, asu could schedule games that coincide with razorback games and show the pigs on your new big screen.

Your crappy athletic facilities are why you were only considered, and not selected.

No one has been selected yet, but let me relieve some of your apprehension...asu with their fine new facilities will not be chosen.

In all seriousness, asu, I support our administration's decision to invest in the WAC in order to garner CUSA's attention. I simply don't care anything about sitting in a luxery box watching Tech play asu or ulm on the jumbotron.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arkstfan
    No we spent our money on a new football complex with luxury suites, a video board, bose sound system for the stadium, two more video boards for basketball, a new sports medicine facility, new soccer stadium, and a new track, instead of spending it on travel.

\\and you lost

+ Reply to Thread