+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Y'all gotta read this....

I only ask that you refrain from responding and let me take care of my own kind.

http://eaglepost.proboards18.com/ind...665838&start=0

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Thanks for posting, Harbor.
    You might point out that Tech has never played football in the Sunbelt but has a long history in football with some of the sunbelt schools. Tech's only sunbelt affiliation was in the other sports during the years when Tech played as a 1A independent in football.
    However, it is easy to understand that many a USM fan wouldn't pay attention to Sunbelt membership. I certainly can't tell you who is in or was formerly in the Lone Star Conference or the MAC, etc.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    You are THE MAN, HarborPoint. Thanks for correcting that stupid poster "WinorLoseEagle".

It's hard to believe he could have been that ignorant about Louisiana Tech athletics, yet he's on the USM board ripping us a new one.

I don't know what we did to deserve such a good USM friend like you HP, but THANKS!

HD

+ Reply to Thread