+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mulkey headed to University of Texas?

Posters on Baylors message board are SPECULATING that Kim Mulkey is heading to the University of Texas.

I am not real sure what facts lie behind this is, and we all know how rumors float on boards.

I just thought this was interesting speculation.

There is also word, that her name was tossed around for LSU's job.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    On the contrary, I'm constantly amazed at how accurate the "internet rumors" end up being.

But, unless Jody Condrat (sp?) is retiring, I fail to see how this could happen. Then again, Condrat has been around a very long time, and she may be considering retirement.

HD

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    She would do a great job with either program. I think LSU is going to have a hard time bringing in another coach after the asst. did so well though. That would be an interesting situation. I have a feeling we might hear the race card brought up.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I thought lsu had already hired Pokey Chapman, the assistant.

I don't think Jody at UT is going anywhere yet.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here
    No need to pull the race card at LSU. Pokey Chapman did a very good job in Sue Gunther's absence. She's a former player at LSU and has been an assistant there for several years.

Didn't we plan to do the same thing at Tech with Mulkey until the bar fight broke out and she took her bunched up panties to Baylor?
    ________
    24 FORUM
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    LSU did hire Pokey. She did deserve it, she did a great job for them this year. I only said that the race card would have been called if she were not hired. I did think she should have gotten the job, and she did.

Yo, Pokey should have gotten the job. If she had not, she would have been well within her rights to make the assumption that factors other than ability were used to judge her candidacy.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of
    People in the know around Waco have said that UT is about the only school that could lure KMR away. Their family doesn't really want to leave the area, but they could move south to Salado and still be in pretty much the same situation they're in now.

I haven't heard anything about Conradt retiring yet though.

+ Reply to Thread