+ Reply to Thread

Thread: La Legislature bill on low riders

Bulldog tanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nicetanuki is just really nice
    Nous sommes desoles que M. Derrick Shepherd
    soit un idiot. Nous n'avons pas vote pour lui.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ants_too_low_2

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Nah, our state leg won't waste time on that bill, they are too busy trying to decide to stay on daylights saving time all the time. That'll really cause confusion when Mississippi and Texas are one hour behind Louisiana in the fall, so that'll mean we will be on eastern standard time, not central standard time, and.... :? well, you get the picture.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    It's about time we pass an anti-crack law in Louisiana.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    The time thing works for Arizona. I hate daylight savings time. I always have.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    Arizonians are a lot smarter than us. Have you spoken with a typical Louisiana public high school grad recently?

I like daylights saving time, always have. Get home from work about 5PM and still have 3 hrs of light to work in the yard or go play soccer. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    It works for Arizona since it gets the temperature below 110 before 8 pm in the summer.

And the Louisiana bill was withdrawn so don't look for any time changes soon.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    This was a good thread. How'd it get kicked into the pit?

Anti-crack bill works for me....It would be a way that police could "legally harras" gang members and general thugs like the group that beat up the cabbie in Shreveport this week. I bet that either the drug crowd would dress better or be hauled off a LOT more frequently! ;-)

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: La Legislature bill on low riders

The only thing I don't like about Daylight Savings is "springing ahead" in April. Now, if they would just keep "falling back" all the time, that would be great. :icon_wink
    Go Tech!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: La Legislature bill on low riders

The thread was kicked off the main board because it had too many plural words.
    The term is "daylight saving time."

Here is a link to read all about it.
    http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving

+ Reply to Thread