+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ALL YOU TEXANS SURE ARE QUIET

The Lakers are handing the Rockets their proverbial asses tonight. The Mailman is delivering with 18 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists. He is one bad hombre!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I would assume everyone on this board is rooting for the mailman. No Tech guys playing for Houston.

Aubuniue, dude, there are some dyed-in-the-wool Laker haters on this Board and DFIH is one of them!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    I am not a Laker Hater, I am a Rocket's Fan, and yes I am pretty quiet this morning, as suggested. We didn't show up for the third quarter. Someone needed to explain to our guys that there are 4 quarters and a second half. I will give it to the Lakers they played great bball. Congrats, Bong on your team's win.

BTW, I always tell everyone that there are two famous people from my hometown, Karl, and of course, me! I always pull for Karl, I just couldn't give up on Yao and Franchise, just yet. Now I can.........Go Karl & The Lakers.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I hate the Lakers! I really do. But this year, I want to see them win one for Karl. That's it. Right after the Lakers win game 7 of the NBA finals, and Karl's ring is secure, I'd like to see Kobe led off in handcuffs.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I hate the Lakers! I really do. But this year, I want to see them win one for Karl. That's it. Right after the Lakers win game 7 of the NBA finals, and Karl's ring is secure, I'd like to see Kobe led off in handcuffs.
    LOL..... You'll never see Kobe led off in handcuffs dude.

Go Lakers!

+ Reply to Thread