+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have no fear...

I visited the Tech Athletic department yesterday. Spoke to some basketball players and a pretty big guy in the department. They all had heard NOTHING about the doom and gloom forecasted by Dwayne (no offense, man). I, for one, have not given up hope. It was just a false alarm, people. Take some deep breaths, and keep your chins up! WE ARE STILL IN THIS!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Thanks.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute
    I talked with two guys who are a lot higher up the alum food chain than I that I thought would know. Their stories were the same and go with Dwayne's. But they're not in athletics. I read SummaCumDoggie and a couple of others posts, plus the latest El Paso article, and it sounds like it's not over.

To me it looks like we are finally down to the decison point, it's close, but it's not over.

I really hope it's settled Friday. I really hope we get the nod. I'll send more money if we are.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Thank you guys, finally some responsible posts........It ain't over, YET!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar
    We scored 2 TD's against Mich St. in less than 90 seconds, so I'm still holding out for another miracle.

+ Reply to Thread