+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be surprised if -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    When everything is said and done - that fingers are pointed at this board within the administration and BB&B is blamed "in part" for TECH not getting into CUSA because of things that have appeared on this board...

I've already got a "heads up" that it may have already started -

The ONLY thing I can say is that it truly shows how "out of touch" everything is over there...

If they actuall think CUSA officials and AD's from CUSA & other schools are scanning this board to have "ammunition" to keep Tech "out" of CUSA - then God help them, because they truly have less on the ball then I gave them credit for...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    When everything is said and done - that fingers are pointed at this board within the administration and BB&B is blamed "in part" for TECH not getting into CUSA because of things that have appeared on this board...

The ONLY thing I can say is that it truly shows how "out of touch" everything is over there...

If they actuall think CUSA officials and AD's from CUSA & other schools are scanning this board to have "ammunition" to keep Tech "out" of CUSA - then God help them, because they truly have less on the ball then I gave them credit for...
    That's the funniest thing I've heard yet. Reneau, Oakes and others blaming BB&B for their ineptitude. That is truly laughable. They can point fingers all they want, it's not costing me a dime.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Gotta say we're sissies compared to some other boards of other schools. Everybody likes to blame somebody. I sort of liked the way Simon dealt with that poor little fellow on American Idol last night who knows he's long deserved to be voted out, but hasn't been. He admired him for taking all the shots like a man even though he's just 16. I sure can't understand when our administration can't look in the mirror and see where the fault lies. I can't think of another DIA school that would've kept Bicknell after last season...not a one!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I honestly didn't think that we could underachieve to this point. Here we are, the obvious rational choice for C-USA expansion, and our inability to sell ourselves caused the presidents to make an absurd selection for membership in UTEP. Everybody loses in this scenario! I

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Oh, you mean Posts like " Oakes and Renaeu, YOUR FIRED!" ?

I've got everyone's plan "b" covered...

First Bicknell.......Now, if these rumors are true, these two guys should hit the road.

Harsh, and I'm sure that I will catch hell from some for saying this, but one or both need to resign or get "Trumped" - YOUR FIRED.

From 2001 to now we have gone through a COMPLETE DISASTER with almost ALL of our athletic teams:

- PISS POOR attendance
    - Poor performance -
    - No significant increase in budget - Still piss poor
    - Marketing (ties in I know to the above, but we have NO marketing of any substance under their leadership since either has been here. Over a decade if I'm not mistaken.
    - They kept Bicknell to "save money" for the new conference - ABSURD!!
    - Neither could sell our school to CUSA despite what I feel is an obvious advantage over what UTEP offers. I must ask, how can people in their positions be so PISS POOR AT SELLING OUR PROGRAM?
    - Many, many other examples of incompetency, misuse, and abuse of our school. PERIOD.

Friends, if this CUSA bid goes to UTEP...I SUGGEST ALL JOIN ME IN CALLING FOR RESIGNATIONS OR TERMINATION.

What is next, losing Budke? Oakes returned several emails durning Football season asking me and others to support the school and Bicknell - saying that we needed to rally around the school as we made our move towards CUSA. NOW WHAT!?!?

Strike up the Twisted Sister CAUSE WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT....ANYMORE!!!!

Who is with me? I've been patient and quiet, but enough in enough from these two CLOWNS!!!

Lets start drafting the petition. Maybe not even just Oakes and Renaeu - Lets clean house

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

If they really feel that way, I hope one of them will have the balls to post it on this board. I would love to respond. Not in an angry, hostile way, just to tell them why we really failed.

FWIW, I don't blame Oakes nearly as much as I blame Reneau. But, I'm sure TheInsider will have some story telling us of the brilliant minds running our university.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    [quote=StrayDawg][quote=" I'm sure TheInsider will have some story telling us of the brilliant minds running our university.[/quote]

Where is the Insider? Didn't he assure us we were in just recently? Seems like very little if anything he has predicted has come true. What gives? Maybe he should surrender his moniker...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Most of us tend to totally disregard insider. He's never right.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    Where is the Insider? Didn't he assure us we were in just recently? Seems like very little if anything he has predicted has come true. What gives? Maybe he should surrender his moniker...
    You'll have to forgive insider as I'm sure he's probably busy designing commercial advertisements for our new jumbotron as we speak.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I think ya'll should take it easy on the Insider. He probably was just listening to the wrong folks. His info is more than reliable most of the time.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Dwayne, I knew this "blame game" would happen. Our administration thinks like Washington DC; always look for someone else to blame. That is why I have bitten my tongue for so long, and what criticisms I felt could not wait were on the recruiting board. Regardless, blaming this board for not getting into CUSA because we have been pointing out our administration’s deficiencies is like a drunk blaming DTs on his doctor because the doctor said the drunk needed to quit drinking. All we were doing was pointing out that the emperor did not have on any cloths.

Tick, tick, tick …

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears
    What they need to do is explain why we didn't get in CUSA and whether or not they plan to address those issues. This board influences no one. Without this board La Tech would have fed us a lot of crap like they use to before the internet. I want to know what La Tech plans to do to advance the atheletic teams, facilities and etc. We need an agenda NOW! We need time schedules to achieve these goals we need costs so people know what to come up with. If the administration wants to blame this board I'll guarantee you I'll let Mr. Oakes and Mr. Reneau and Jack Bicknell know what I think to their face.

If you wish to contact me personally here's your chance:

Ricky McMillon
    1863 Helm Dr.
    Las Vegas, NV.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I think ya'll should take it easy on the Insider. He probably was just listening to the wrong folks. His info is more than reliable most of the time.
    What exactly has he said that has been halfway reliable?

Us in CUSA as a "lock"?

Jumbotron?

Us having an excellent defense?

If he's listening to the wrong folks, he's not really an insider is he?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    tick, tick, tick..... boom.

What recourse do any of us have? JO & DR serve at the leisure of the "big $" and their bought & paid for politicians. Unless some significant pressure is brought to bear on those 2 groups nothing will change.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    [quote:1d7e5b3fd0="Cool Hand Clyde"]I think ya'll should take it easy on the Insider. He probably was just listening to the wrong folks. His info is more than reliable most of the time.
    What exactly has he said that has been halfway reliable?

Us in CUSA as a "lock"?

Jumbotron?

Us having an excellent defense?

If he's listening to the wrong folks, he's not really an insider is he?[/quote:1d7e5b3fd0]

Actually, I think he is, and therein lies the problem. Our main men were convinced we were the pick, if there was to a be a pick.

+ Reply to Thread