+ Reply to Thread

Thread: strange dreams...

Sometime early this morning, I had a dream. It was Friday, and there was a televised press conference from Ruston on the tube. Some official with a sorta goofy-looking mustache came out, stood by his desk, and fumbled around for a while before pulling out a crystal trophy-looking thing with both the CUSA and La Tech logos on it and annoucing, "We are now members of Conference USA."

I woke up right after that, thinking, "Hmmmm. Maybe this is a sign," and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Then I had another dream. This was a press conference held by Conference USA. The official made a surprising announcement: that the league was adding TWO schools. I was elated. Then the official announced that the two schools were UTEP and.....Liberty.

So much for the positive sign.

All I know is I've been thinking about this WAY too much, apparently.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Let's see, goofy looking mustache.... Buddy Davis,? Naw, not an official spokesman.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarborPointe
    Then the official announced that the two schools were UTEP and.....Liberty.
    I just can't believe this latest announcement.

First UNT. Then UTEP. Now Liberty?

I am beginning to think C-USA would do almost anything to keep from picking Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg
    [quote:d0c8d5c3e7="HarborPointe"]Then the official announced that the two schools were UTEP and.....Liberty.
    I just can't believe this latest announcement.

First UNT. Then UTEP. Now Liberty?

I am beginning to think C-USA would do almost anything to keep from picking Tech.[/quote:d0c8d5c3e7]

I think that's pretty much what my subconcious was trying to say.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Go toke up with Bongdog and see what other visions you come up with. Maybe you'll see TECH beating Miami and LSU in the two new Munchies sponsored Bowls: the Frito Lay Cheetos and Southern Maid Donut Bowls in back-to-back years. :wink: Just kidding guys!

HarborPointe, dude, whatever it is that you are taking is not working for you. It is never good to dream about men with wierd facial hair!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Southern Maid really should sponsor an entry to Tech football and basketball facilites! That is usually my first stop when I enter northwest Louisiana from the west or north. I have been eating their donuts since they were three for a dime and a quart of ice cream was a quarter at the Dairy Queen.
    If I cut through Bossier to visit my Louisiana 4 Loggy Bayou/Ringgold relatives I stop on U.S. 71 at the Barksdale area Southern Maid shop.
    The original building was in what was called West End, way east on Texas Avenue from the current location. The Shreveport Sports ballpark was just a bit north of that shopping area (series of storefronts).

Aubunique, you are an awesome dude. Nothing tops a dozen Southern Maid donut when seeking to conquer the munchies!

+ Reply to Thread