+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A website for everyone

Basically, the URL sums up my position in this upcoming election.

http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbuti...rhimanyway.com

The site is largely unfinished, but is too promising of a concept to not share.

And if you ask me why I'm voting for him anyway, just look to recent news that Bush and Cheney will appear in fron of the 9/11 commission....off the record, with no transcript and no recording allowed. Wow, that'll be real helpful. Thanks guys! I'm glad you love America so much that you wont even let America know what happened in your testimony!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    The 9/11 Commission is a joke. The folks back in the 40's had more sense than we do...they waited until after the war to go on a witch hunt. Husband Kimmel was ruined; of course, it was his fault especially since he had been in charge all of two months!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Surely you jest, daybreaker. The commission is clearly a joke when Reno's 2nd in command who was clearly a player is on the commission instead of answering questions in front of it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Surely you jest, daybreaker. The commission is clearly a joke when Reno's 2nd in command who was clearly a player is on the commission instead of answering questions in front of it.
    AMEN!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    The 9/11 Commission is a joke. The folks back in the 40's had more sense than we do...they waited until after the war to go on a witch hunt. Husband Kimmel was ruined; of course, it was his fault especially since he had been in charge all of two months!
    That is exactly right!

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    And if you ask me why I'm voting for him anyway, just look to recent news that Bush and Cheney will appear in fron of the 9/11 commission....off the record, with no transcript and no recording allowed. Wow, that'll be real helpful. Thanks guys! I'm glad you love America so much that you wont even let America know what happened in your testimony
    One word for you........"CLASSIFIED"

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker
    And if you ask me why I'm voting for him anyway, just look to recent news that Bush and Cheney will appear in fron of the 9/11 commission....off the record, with no transcript and no recording allowed. Wow, that'll be real helpful. Thanks guys! I'm glad you love America so much that you wont even let America know what happened in your testimony!
    OH COME ON! The point of that commision is to look at both the Clinton and Bush presidency. Clinton has already testified BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, right? The only person who testified on national television was Condi Rice, and I'm sure Clinton would have had more viewership potential.

Point: If Bush is a bastard for that, than the Democratic hero Clinton is too. Once again, this is not JUST a Bush inquiry.

+ Reply to Thread