+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loyal to Tech, not the conference

There are a lot of hypocrites on this board. People who even suggest that the Belt would be okay get lambasted on this board by the "true" fans who want CUSA or the WAC. Most everyone would agree that the two conferences would be better for Tech, but we don't get to decide. People suggest stopping donations to Tech athletics until changes are made in the administration. Go ahead if you want, but that hurts the school. One day, Reneau and Oakes will be gone, but Tech will remain, and the condition we find it in will depend on how we act now. I stated on another thread that:

my degree says "Louisiana Tech University" not "Western Athletic Conference" or any other conference of choice.

Whatever the conference, I'll still drive from Houston to watch as many Tech athletic events as I can. If your support falls off if we stay in the WAC or even (God help us) if we drop to the Belt, then SHAME ON YOU!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Like I posted elsewhere, these BB&Bers will, when the chips are down, not turn their backs on Tech. There is a lot of ranting and venting going on right now. The frustration level is high with recent events: 1) not firing Bicknell, and now 2) being skipped-over. These are the fans that ACTUALLY care about Tech's future.

They will be there....no matter what.

+ Reply to Thread