+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happens to LA Tech Now

Isn't the Belt soon to stretch from Miami to Moscow, Idaho?

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar
    OLDBLUE - I would take the unstable WAC over sunbelt any day of the week. The goal is to move forward, not backward. Appreciate any thoughts you have toward making Tech a better institution. I will play real schools like Fresno, Boise, Hawaii and the rest of the WAC over the lesser foes.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg
    OLDBLUE - I would take the unstable WAC over sunbelt any day of the week. The goal is to move forward, not backward. Appreciate any thoughts you have toward making Tech a better institution. I will play real schools like Fresno, Boise, Hawaii and the rest of the WAC over the lesser foes.
    I'm with you there. But I'm telling you it is my "perception" that the belt org has it together moreso than the C-usa or WAC when it comes to "cohesiveness and plans for improvement". Again, when you are in last place, you gotta plan for improvement. Right?
    I just feel like the C-usa "ain't got no" clue about building a stable attractive conference. The WAC isn't much better. C-usa is trying to Buy success, the WAC is just trying to survive. The belt - actually planning for improvement.

+ Reply to Thread