+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The line forms on the left...

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    pretty ******* pathetic you have to spend your time on a Tech board instead of an ASU board

take your stupid ass posts and logos and take a long walk off a short plank
    We're going to be conference mates before much longer.

You will be more than welcome to drop by our tailgate party the next time Tech plays in Jonesboro and we'll share a cold one and laugh about the ugliness of your post.

I won't hold the bitterness against you.

I realize it's just your wounded pride doing the "barking."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asuwon
    [quote:78a73fc065="faninmonroe"]pretty ******* pathetic you have to spend your time on a Tech board instead of an ASU board

take your stupid ass posts and logos and take a long walk off a short plank
    We're going to be conference mates before much longer.

You will be more than welcome to drop by our tailgate party the next time Tech plays in Jonesboro and we'll share a cold one and laugh about the ugliness of your post.

I won't hold the bitterness against you.

I realize it's just your wounded pride doing the "barking."[/quote:78a73fc065]

You want to share a conference with Louisiana Tech just as bad as LA Tech fans want to share a conference with CUSA. The only difference is, LA Tech is already sharing a conference with 4 of those new CUSA teams today, and has proven that they can compete at that level. ON the other hand, ASU hasn't proven that it can compete with anybody. No flame....just the truth.

HD

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    This whole thread is counterproductive!

We can look at DFM's posts today and they were right...but it does not mean that JO "spun" anything until the bloody end. IMHO, the CUSA folks created an aura of competition and continued to lead TECH to believe that it still had a chance to get in. I don not think JO thought we had an even odds chance, but I think CUSAs continuing dialogue led him to believe that maybe we had 4 shots in 10.

We need to recognize that CUSA's car isn't being driven by a genius...in fact, he's driving it more like a 15 year old with a new learner's permit!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Quite frankly, neither are we.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:e4dd5f20f3="CARTEK"][quote:e4dd5f20f3="Bigdog13"]We never had a shot. Not a legit one at least. Now I don't know if the admin. was lying or stupid or just plain naive. They were definetly one of the three.

Logically we should have had a shot. But market size and attendance is what motivates those guys and we have no market and no attendance.
    You may be right about never having a real shot. However, I've put together business deals when I was told I had no shot. And I seem to recall a WAC invite once when TECH was told it had no shot. JO and DR got us that WAC invite, remember?

IMHO, JO and DR were strung along and lied to by the respective counterparts up until the freaking end! The EAST schools decided the future for the WEST schools...and not one of them had the balls to say NO! When the ACC or Big East plucks members from the EAST and the WEST is left with their collective asses hanging in the breeze, what will our "friends" do?[/quote:e4dd5f20f3]

I agree with you CARTEK. Some of our "friends" on this board (suc has BigDog28, the AUBURN fan) seem to be more concerned with "crack" than with Tech.

HD[/quote:e4dd5f20f3]

HD , Leave BongDog out of this. We are trying to have a serious discussion here.

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    HD:

I am an Auburn fan only because a family member is a starter for them. This is what happens when an Athletic Program makes WBB its MAIN FOCUS! WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE!

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    HD:

I am an Auburn fan only because a family member is a starter for them. This is what happens when an Athletic Program makes WBB its MAIN FOCUS! WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE!
    I would have to agree with you. Women's sports are no way to make a name for yourself. I have 2 little girls and will support them in whatever they decide to do in the future, but I will have to drag myself to watch too many WBB games.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    wbb is NOT the issue. I knew it would just be a matter of time before that was brought up. The issue is much deeper than that and not even related.

We need to invest in our football program, market, and WIN. That starts with getting rid of the current coach.

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice
    Exactly. Invest all you can into your football program and let it grow your program. Even MBB would be a good investment. one of those two sports has to be real good to advance in today's world of NCAA. If WBB is your claim to fame, then you have no chance in hell.
    And it looks like we can't hang with the elite in that sport anymore.

I'm all for advancing and marketing the football program.

+ Reply to Thread