+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry you guy's didnt even get consideration for CUSA,

Hybrid View

Maybe when eastern CUSA teams defect too big East or other eastern conf. you can join along with UNT and maybe NMSU and be a new SWC? So sorry, C-YAAA!!!!!!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar
    ???? Carry it somewhere else. and by the way even with a bad football coach on our side expect to get wiped 8O .

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Have a good time being a bottom dweller. Oh, that's right, you have plenty of friends to be with you.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar
    Have you beaten us in football yet?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Minersincusa
    Maybe when eastern CUSA teams defect too big East or other eastern conf. you can join along with UNT and maybe NMSU and be a new SWC? So sorry, C-YAAA!!!!!!
    Hey, the initiation fee is 2 million DOLLARS, not 2 million PESOS. What's UTEP's plan for raising these bucks along with the WAC penalty for leaving? (not to mention doubling the travel costs)

Selling frijoles and burritos ain't gonna get it. Maybe you guys can sell shots of tequila with them.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here
    Its gonna take a lot tamales to make the trip to Huntington, West Virginia. Better fire up the ole oven now...of course you are probably doing that now to cover the cost of Mike Price's whores.
    ________
    WHITE WIDOW SEEDS
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Minerincusa,

Thanks for visiting.

When UTEP plays UAB here in Birmingham, call me at 205-988-3200 and we can get together. MADDAWGNBAMA and I would love to host you for lunch.

I have nothing but respect for UTEP fans and AthDept and it is good to see you carry on that legacy.

BamaDawg

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    MA MA LA Pinga - FU_King wetback.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here
    LMAO...
    ________
    Rhode island dispensary
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    A**wiping that needs to happen this season: 1. smu 2. tulsa 3. rice 4. utep

If Bick isn't up for it, hopefully these players will finally show a little pride for themselves and their school and whip their a**es.

Rooster likes to hurl profanity laden racial epithets.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred
    Rooster is a racist pig that LA Tech is ashamed of.
    Get a grip there buddy. Obviously you see my signature about being a Republican. I'm guessing that is where the ribbing is coming from. I'm trying to shed some light on this whoole situation. You are about as dumb as all of these CUSA AD's and presidents to call me a racist. Am I a racist b/c I said wetback? My wifes maiden name is Sanchez you blooming idiot. I don't fall into the trap that liberals talk about hurting peoples feelings. If you are offended by what I jokingly typed, you are the one w/ the problem not me. Get a grip lefty.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Chinga tu madre entonces.

No - just joking.

Your guess is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by alfred
    Chinga tu madre entonces.

No - just joking.

Your guess is wrong.
    Un puerco racista? Ahora, eso es algunos palabras bastante duras. Significo realmente usted eso? A proposito, yo puedo cosquillear amigdalas de madres tambien. Usted es la liga de Arbusto.

www.casadice.com

Cambie eso de racista en mi mensaje. Sientes mejor ahora? Solo tu sabes quien eres.

+ Reply to Thread