• 12,000 - 16,000

15 51.72%
  • 16,000 - 20,000

7 24.14%
  • 20,000 +

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2004 Football Attendance

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar
    With such a depressing year last year and considering the string of events in the offseason (not firing Bicknell, CUSA,...), what do you think our avg. home attendance will be without a Miami game at home?

Home Games: ULL, Fresno, UTEP, Neveda, and Tulsa

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Won't be pretty unless Tech88 and I are selling tickets

Otherwise, I may be forced to take a lucrative position in San Antonio (still do my P/T sales work for Overstock.com)

Tech, I aint kidding. The proposal from Tech88 and I will be on your desk shortly. Please put any personal animosity towards us aside and think about your future!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar
    y'alls plan for selling tickets might be the only one out there. But average TECH supporters like us wouldn't really know.

+ Reply to Thread