+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apology accepted

For the past 6 months I have been truthful and honest about my feelings of Tech going to the Sunbelt and its chances for Conf USA. I took criticism from nearly all of the members for my stance simply because I stated my opinion. Now that my predictios of La.Tech not geting in Conf USA and La.Tech returining to the Sunbelt have come to fruition, I would like to say it is for the better. The Sunbelt conference is a natural fit for La.Tech and it is where we should have always been. It is where we are wanted and it is where we can have a major impact on conference races in all sports.

I'm sure there are some of you that will contest that Oakes said we are going to stay in the WAC but that is just his hope: Here's why.

1)Travel will be murder for all WAC Schools (espeially with no travel partner)
    2) ONce the expenses start to add up for the schools, they will kindly ask us to leave or vote us out anyway.
    3)There are no bowls for us even in the WAC. (Hawaii Bowl wants .....duh Hawai Humanitarian bowl would like Boise and that Silicon Bowl does everythin to get Fresno. Trust me the Wac conference does not want to see La.Tech in a bowl ever again. We are simply not wanted in th the WAC anymore.
    4) In the New Orleans bowl, ( A La.Tech vs Tulane bowl would be coveted or even a La.Tech vs. Southern Miss) We'd actually be wanted.......what a novelty!

I have advocated this idea for the last 6 months and was criticized yet now i see many others putting for the same ideas. I know my biggest critics want to apologize to me but their egos wont allow it so I'll do it for them. I'm sorry Geedawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apology accepted.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Get back on the couch with your Cheetoes and Pepsi...Springer reruns are headed your way!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by geedawg
    Now that my predictios of La.Tech not geting in Conf USA and La.Tech returining to the Sunbelt have come to fruition.....
    "La.Tech returning to the Sun Belt" had in no way happened as of the time you posted that flame, bud. Therefore YOU owe the apology to every member of this board that supports Louisiana Tech, a group BTW that you clearly do not belong to.

What you "predict" might actually happen at some point in the future. But I have no intention of allowing someone who masquerades as a Tech fan on this board to gloat about it before any decision has even been made. And if any decision has been made at this point, it is to do exactly the opposite of what you incorrectly claim has already happened.

+ Reply to Thread