+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5/3 - Database Maintenance

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I will be doing some work on the database this evening after 10:00 Ruston Time. The board will be VERY slow and frustrating while this is going on. Just wanted to let everyone know.

TDF (Chris)

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Site has been fine. Only suckers who still dial up need worry about that. Tech athletic department is like someone who still dials up for the net. Behind, way behind.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Site has been fine. Only suckers who still dial up need worry about that. Tech athletic department is like someone who still dials up for the net. Behind, way behind.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Modifications are complete. Board speed should be back to normal now.

Beef - The real db intensive stuff I finished earlier. I tried to do a little bit of it earlier today and it really tied up the site even on a high speed.

TDF (Chris)

+ Reply to Thread