+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new conference for Tech - SECHO

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Tech is moving conferences after all. The new conference is the SECHO, which stands for Souteastern Conference Homecoming Opponents. The remainder of the conference will be made up of former Sunbelt members while the remaining Sunbelt schools will join the WAC.
    There will be two divisions, the Suck division made up of Tech, ULM, MTSU, and ULL, with the Blow division only consisting of Arkansas State, New Mexico, and North Texas. The top Sucker and the top Blower will meet each year in a championship game played in Texarkana, TX, where the new league will be headquartered. The winner gets an automatic bid in the 2000 Flushes Toilet Bowl, facing Evangel every year until Evangel wins ten consecutive bowls, when they will take two years off, replaced by John Curtis High. There is no payout and the SECHO team must clean the locker room of the high school team after each game.
    Each team will play three home conference games and three away conference games, and each team will play one or two SEC teams for homecoming every year. The SEC has agreed to select all of its homecoming opponents exclusively from the SECHO, which will give money to the schools that nobody goes and watches at home.

For more go to http://www.espn.go.com/ncaafootball/...wpisssuck.html
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar
    Could you repost that link? All I'm getting is a Page Not Found error.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    The only "suckblowpisssuck" is you! You can say you are a TECH fan and even get some others to vouch for you...but you, sir, are no TECH fan...your a wannabe!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    CARTEK, you have to admit that was pretty funny! Sad but funny.

some people can take a joke, and some can't
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    I can take a joke with the best of them but not right now.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Hey BEEF, you missed it! Your SECHO Conference should have been named the SECHOE Conference if you know what I mean.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Why don't they move this thread to the Dawg Pit, please??????

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    The first time I saw this thread, I totally missed it because I pronounced your new conference as (See Choe). The next time I saw it, the SEC Ho jumped out at me. LOL. Also not so funny because I'm afraid that's exactly what we are on our way to becoming.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    You mean we will be a WAC-HO...

Since we have to HO ourselves out to afford the WAC...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    The first time I saw this thread, I totally missed it because I pronounced your new conference as (See Choe). The next time I saw it, the SEC Ho jumped out at me. LOL. Also not so funny because I'm afraid that's exactly what we are on our way to becoming.
    On our way to becoming what?

What was the last Tech season you remeber not playing 2-3 huge big time football programs for a check, the 80's

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    I guess you're right boss. If we could have married CUSA we might have become respectable. But I guess we already have the rep of being an easy trick for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    I was actually thinking See Choe when I made it up, but then somebody pointed out the SEC HO part, which I thought was also funny.

You know, the fact that this post was moved to the Dawg Pit further glorifies my behavior. And think, if there was an ignore feature, many of you would not even have seen it.

Go Dawgs, wherever you play. Go Bick, and I don't care where.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    You're just all about the glory, huh, beef?

Quote Originally Posted by beef
    [I was actually thinking See Choe when I made it up, but then somebody pointed out the SEC HO part, which I thought was also funny.
    Just do like C-USA and add a hyphen: "SEC-HO."

Sad as the situation is, that was one hilarious story.

+ Reply to Thread