+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mid South Colleges

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    That would quickly go the way of the old super-WAC.
    I'm not so sure. The old Super-WAC had neither a high-profile football title game or the kind of hoops money we're talking about. I could see a 20-team BE making enough money to hold everybody together if it's, in fact, allowed.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar
    Idea for Improvement: have all the sinks and toilets at the stadium working.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    And change out those old rusty TP and paper towl dispensers.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    If it is for football only, then UCF probably gets the nod over Temple, in my humble opinion. Memphis is a better choice in case the split happens and they need basketball revenue, but barring that, I think for a full membership it is ECU; football only: UCF.
    There are two things that will keep ECU out of the Big East: market size and the current state of their athletic department.

"Barely more than 18 percent of Rice undergraduates regularly attend football games, the report said. That is about 500 students."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...ollege/2554831

"But knee-jerk emotions do not pay bills that stack $10 million deep every year and will not change significantly with a move to the more geographically friendly Conference USA."

Go, Quack ! ! ! ! !

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    "And change out those old rusty TP and paper towl dispensers."

Some of those are true collector's items.
    They could sell them on EBay and refurbish the rest rooms with the proceeds!

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    Aub, if you are talking about the tissue dispeners at the football stadium they are plastic.The roll towel dispensers however are metal.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    The tissue dispensers have been plastic for 4 years.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Aub is just looking for excuses not to wash himself. :wink: :lol: :P

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    I refuse to get roped into this discussion!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

I'm not going there.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Check out the ones in the TAC next time guys. ops: :cry: ops:

We were looking into changing all tissue dispensers on campus (except housing).There are around 500 on campus. To get what we wanted(double roll 9") was too expensive.Now it is too late in physical year to bid something different.Maybe after July 1. Tyler I think you met my wife in the business office at Lincoln General the other day.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    And for God's sake replace those nasty fungus-encrusted water fountains outside the bathrooms!

I think I could be stranded in the Sahara desert for a week and still be too afraid to drink out of them.

+ Reply to Thread