+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: egg on face

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: egg on face

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    That's certainly better than watching MTSU, or Troy State, or ASU come to town. Last time SJSU came to Ruston, LA Tech had over 22K in attendance.

At least make sure your argument makes sense. Right now, you just sound stupid.

HD
    We'll see who looks stupid when Belt schools have better facilities than we do and we are swimming in RED. Because we would rather be in a conference where our closest competitor is on the other side of the world.

Where is the money gonna come from HD? Where???

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

That's certainly better than watching MTSU, or Troy State, or ASU come to town. Last time SJSU came to Ruston, LA Tech had over 22K in attendance.

HD
    BTW , Your arguement doesnt make sense not mine. I never brought attendance up in my post. I'm talking about money for facility improvements vs. travel costs. And lets just pretend I was talking about attendance , Do you think we had 22k in the house because of SJSU 's football rep? You know better. Remember "Winning Matters" Thats where attendance comes from. It certainly doesnt come from San Jose.

If I had my way we would be WAC football only. Southland for all other sports.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

HD
    LOL!!!!! HD, I love you man! You are one loyal SOB........

Seriously, Tech hasn't seen 22K in Ruston in ages.....

Once you guys actually start scanning tickets, this est. attdce is bogus.

Best of luck.

Football team to NT 50K

Football team to UL 40K

Volleyball team to Hawaii 400K?????

Freakin priceless duuuude! LOL!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)

The thought of kicking the Sun Belt in their one collective tooth year in and year out is extremely entertaining. I imagine their fans feel the same way about us. Dislike can fuel interest. Tech would add that dynamic to the Belt.
    And I believe that dynamic would energize us in a way that we haven't seen in a while.

The short-term options are not good, but perhaps the long-term holds more promise for us. I really believe we are staring at a future where there will be some combination of programs from the Sun Belt and C-USA forming the type of stable conference that we really need as part of a foundation to build a consistent football program. When that time comes, we don't need to be caught outside the loop with a bunch of westerners pushing over each other to kiss the rear of the Mountain West. We need to be in on the start of that new conference from the git-go instead of on the outside begging to get in.

+ Reply to Thread