+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wright Water interview - ESPN contract - Louisiana Tech

Puppy OsageJ is on the way down

Re: Wright Water interview - ESPN contract - Louisiana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Administrators<

Can we start a new folder and segregate all the Sunbelt posters to it? Name it something like chickenshit or whatever.

Then, I won't waste my time in meaningful folders trodding through their crap.
    Clyde when you bankrupt yourself or come back to the Belt(personally I hope the Presidents ask themselves why do we need them and say no thanks) you will be like a baby face boy in prison. We got Bubba over here saying "Come here sweet thing." Wish I could buy you (some of you not all) for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OsageJ
    Clyde when you bankrupt yourself or come back to the Belt(personally I hope the Presidents ask themselves why do we need them and say no thanks) you will be like a baby face boy in prison. We got Bubba over here saying "Come here sweet thing." Wish I could buy you (some of you not all) for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth!
    Prison humor...must be a Sun Belch thing.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Champion, you were one of the ones claiming that you were sure we were going to Conf USA ( We KNOW that)

You and Hogdawg are so one tracked mind that you are a fool to even the obvious (We Do know that)

In any event, we are going to need Sunbelt teams to help us whichever route we pursue, so we shouldn't be bashing them ( We CERTAINLY know that_)

Champion you are a prime example of the stuck up attitude of some Tech fans and you are a poor representative us. Why you people have that attitude I have no idea. Your noses are so far in the air that you can't smell your own bullsht.
    Oh, that's just classic. This spineless bastard is such a chickenshit he hides behind a "Guest" moniker to flame.

NOTE TO BB&B ADMINISTRATORS: This board is now overrun with "Guest" posters. Not sure why you guys allow that, because there's no way to differeniate between the "Guest" posters. Really stupid.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Oh, that's just classic. This spineless bastard is such a chickenshit he hides behind a "Guest" moniker to flame.

NOTE TO BB&B ADMINISTRATORS: This board is now overrun with "Guest" posters. Not sure why you guys allow that, because there's no way to differeniate between the "Guest" posters. Really stupid.
    Guests have NO posting rights EXCEPT in the discussion forum and the Help area. We have never, and WILL NEVER allow guest posting in the core of the board! You MUST be a registered user.

The messages you see as posted by a guest are messages which were originally posted by a REGISTERED MEMBER on the old board, but due to a technical issue, their username was NOT imported to this board. Thus, the board marks all of those posts as coming from a Guest.

Rest assured that guests will not be allowed to post.

TDF

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    Prison humor...must be a Sun Belch thing.
    I think he was saying that the Sunbelt is full of "Bubbas" and "sweet thangs" who apparently are attracted to other men. Talk about killing the fun at a tailgate party. Scary. Chalk that one up in the "reasons to stay in the WAC" column....you won't get gang-raped while attending away games.

+ Reply to Thread