+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw the ignore thing

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Saw the ignore thing

And....I went to go put geedawg on my ignore list and found he wasn't there in the member list. Did y'all weed out the list of trash or something? I'm not saying it would be a bad thing, but....

And, I see some of the messages are written by "guest". Are guests really going to be allowed to post? I'm not sure that's a good feature if so, but otherwise I like the new board just fine.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Saw the ignore thing

No, we are NOT allowing guest posting EXCEPT in the Discussion and Help forums. The guests you see having posting are the posts that were made by users who did not get transferred over, like geedawg.

We're working on that issues separately.

TDF

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    No, we are NOT allowing guest posting EXCEPT in the Discussion and Help forums. The guests you see having posting are the posts that were made by users who did not get transferred over, like geedawg.

We're working on that issues separately.

TDF
    Not sure you need to work on THAT issue. Who said that geedawg needed to be transferred over! Clearly you must've had a filter that only allowed real Tech fans and those that say the teams they support - you know, a no imposter filter!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Obviously SOMETHING is up! Bongdawg didn't make it over either!

TDF

+ Reply to Thread