+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some folks having trouble getting on?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Some folks having trouble getting on?

Just talked to somebody that says they can't get on to post. I've noticed there are almost no messages today. Is there a problem?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Some folks having trouble getting on?

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Just talked to somebody that says they can't get on to post. I've noticed there are almost no messages today. Is there a problem?
    Make sure they are hitting the right forum. The other one is disabled if they were going off an old bookmark.

Also, tell them they can post in THIS FORUM as a guest. Have them let me know they are having a problem.

You can PM me their details if I need them.

Chris

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Some folks having trouble getting on?

That's interesting about the old link, 'cuz I'm using my old link and it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread