+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Working on a record?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Working on a record?

I'm really beginning to wonder if we're working on a record for the slowest day. There are almost no new messages. Is it tough for these old dawgs to learn new tricks? I doubt it, but I must say I'm starting to wonder!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Working on a record?

Saturday was VERY slow as well. Almost NO activity. I suspect when the Inside Dawg membership gets back, things will pick up.

TDF

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Working on a record?

Also consider that Dwayne kindly asked folks to not talk about conference realignment for the weekend because of the tragedy in the Tech family. I have a feeling that the posting is light because of that.

+ Reply to Thread