+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confused

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Confused

I don't know where elset o post this. I like the new board, but where is the alumni forum? Please say you didn't get rid of it.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Confused

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    I don't know where elset o post this. I like the new board, but where is the alumni forum? Please say you didn't get rid of it.
    Due to the very low activity of that particular forum, it was merged with the General New & Campus Life forum. If this causes significant heartburn for folks, we'd be happy to bring it back. It was an effort to try to stimulate both of the forums due to low activity.

TDF

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Confused

Just because it isn't drawing enough attention doesn't mean you should hide it from her.

+ Reply to Thread