+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Private Messaging

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Question Private Messaging

I checked my PM inbox, and everything in it were 'outgoing' messages. In addition, almost all of them were listed twice, which doubled the number of messages I had "saved".

Also, I'm not sure I know how to PM somebody on this new board. I don't want to 'send' something that I think is private, and then see it posted on the board. Are there instructions anywhere that explains how the PM system works?

Thanks,

TD
    ~~

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Private Messaging

Delete what you need to.

Go to FAQ and search for Private Messaging.

OR

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/faq.p...r&titlesonly=0

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Nobody I want to send a PM to will accept them.

Do lots and lots of members decline to receive PMs? Or is that just the default on the new forum?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Nobody I want to send a PM to will accept them.

Do lots and lots of members decline to receive PMs? Or is that just the default on the new forum?
    It's the default. They will need to come in a change their preferences. That's why I brought that up in the Announcement message.

TDF

I've run a global SQL to enable everyone's PM as well as using the advanced editor. If you do NOT want these enabled, you will need to disable it in the User CP Options

TDF

+ Reply to Thread