+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Will the Silence be Broken?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Question When Will the Silence be Broken?

Does anyone on here have any idea when "THE PLAN" will see the light of day? When will JO & DR come out from under their rocks and address this issue in public? I'm talking about a plan for significant facility improvements nothing else. Forget for now about conference affiliation. We need to be about sprucing up our nest and the sooner the better. So when will our leaders begin to lead????

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: When Will the Silence be Broken?

They'll come out with a "PLAN" whenever I sell my beach front property in Arizona.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    They'll come out with a "PLAN" whenever I sell my beach front property in Arizona.
    That soon!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

How much do you want for it?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows. Even now they risk that it might go over like a "fart in church". But they need to bring it on quick.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Skip Bertman was on KSLA news in Shreveport last night naming off his wish list along with talking about the selling of the stadium rights. Maybe we will hear some of the same news (a plan) June 3rd at the convention hall. Doubt it though.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I am hoping that we will hear something soon. We really need to take some action to help ourselves for the next go round. If we do nothing, we will probably have the same result.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I can see it now.... Griff's Field at Smoothie King Stadium

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I heard the plan includes DR firing himself

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

... with the Subway pressbox overlooking the Old Mexico fieldhouse.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins
    I can see it now.... Griff's Field at Smoothie King Stadium
    Mmmmm...Griffs. Would someone mail me a chocolate milkshake from Griffs?
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar

Big Grin Re: When Will the Silence be Broken?

Forget the milkshake, someone FedEx a Double Giant with everything about 3:00 in the morning this Saturday night, sunday morning. I have a party where there will be plenty of adult beverages......

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    Skip Bertman was on KSLA news in Shreveport last night naming off his wish list along with talking about the selling of the stadium rights. Maybe we will hear some of the same news (a plan) June 3rd at the convention hall. Doubt it though.
    Sounds like Skip is trying to capitalize on recent success. What a concept! Someone in the ivory tower should have thought about that a few years ago.

Dwelling on the past won't help the present, so I won't harp on them about 2001. However, it should have been a BIG lesson learned that if you do nothing, you don't get very good results. I agree with Tyler Techsas, we need to do something no matter what it is.

I think that die-hard Tech fans (boy has that gotten a new definition lately?) would support just about anything at this point.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Tech never has and never will initiate new concepts or cutting edge stategies as long as the same ol' folks are involved using the same ol' 70's and 80's way of thinking.

They have always taken the wait and see approach.

Problems today are not solved by the old ways of thinking, we need new information to solve tommorrow's problems. I honestly believe some of these coaches and administrative people could help us more if they were to move on to other places and learn new concepts and then return with the knowledge to our university if they really cared about our university.

In a way, that is what the alumni are doing, we got our degree lived the university life and went on to other communties different states. Along the way we experienced new things and metheods and bring them back to La Tech in the form of ideas on this message board. Our university needs to hire someone with experience from another school to come in and set down some new ideas and formulate a plan for our future, NOW!

If we can get some cash for naming rights we need to do it not wait until every other school in the state does. I'm sure we could get a nice chunk that would certainly bring our stadium and facilities into the modern era. We need to seek out other ways that are out there where we can generate more income for the school. I feel myself rattling on and getting angrier so I'll stop now.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

"Inside the box" thinking while wearing rose-colored glasses is standard operating procedure in Lincoln Parish!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread