+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inside Dawgs

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Inside Dawgs

What do I have to do inorder to get into the recruiting page and see everyone else's posts? I can see my posts, but that is it??

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Inside Dawgs

I'm not trying to be a Smart A$$, but did you read the Announcement that is at the top of every forum?

From that announcement:

For those of you who had access to the Recruiting forum, you will need to re-apply for membership. Unfortunately, that was something which could not be imported. Our rules for access to that forum have not changed. You must meet one of the following requirements: 1) Have placed your real name in your User Profile and be verified as a Tech student, alumni, or avid fan, or 2) Be a contributor to the BB&B Loyalty Campaign. To request access to this forum, go to the User CP and click “Group Memberships”. Then click the Join Group link on the right of the Inside Dawg User Group. Dwayne is the keeper of this group and will process your membership as soon as he can.
    You don't know how many PM's and e-mails I've gotten on this topic. Which is fine because I enjoy talking to all of you. But if I need to put up a separate announcement on the Inside Dawgs, I will. Ya'll tell me.

TDF

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Re: Inside Dawgs

Chris, you could certainly put an announcement up in the "Inside Dawgs" forum, but if folks don't read it any of the other places, chances are they won't read it here either. We're all kind of lazy, and it's much easier to just ask than it is to read announcements that may be of value to all of us.

Thanks for your efforts and dedication to making this board the best it can be.

Ross
    ~~~~

+ Reply to Thread