+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a plan?

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Is there a plan?

With time to reflect last week, I found myself asking if we have a plan; I mean talking about a plan is not a plan. Plans are generally written down and referred to from time to time to ensure that one is on track with his goals.

If there is no written plan, someone needs to supply Dan Reneau and Jim Oakes with a box of pencils and a pad of paper so that they can begin developing one! Our athletic survival depends on it!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Is there a plan?

I wonder does anyone in the admin read this board? A lot of ppl bring up great points and ideas everyday on bbb.

Well, from what I get from Reneau is that he only pleases the ppl with deep wallets rather than the average tech fan. He has done a lot of good things for Tech but he also has neglected our athletic department for years...I feel like if he's here in the next five years, we'll see ourselves out of DI, just look at our attendence at football, you see less and less more ppl going to the games. I wonder what goes through his head when he sees the half empty/full stadium each gameday? Does he ever vision to see it ever being sold out ever?

I don't know if a plan will come about...if there is one in the making it's taking too long, and if we do have one, will we execute with these fools like DR and JO leading our program? I think it's time for a change in our admin, time to get better ppl in their position who can make things happen.

+ Reply to Thread