+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posting Pictures

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Posting Pictures

So, when I try to post a picture hosted on an outside source, the picture shows up in the post as a "link" to the picture instead of the picture itself. I used the yellow, square "landscape" icon above the posting window that says, "Insert Image". So it pops up a dialog box where you enter in the link to the picture. When I do this, the picture shows up in the posting screen where you can move it around and resize it (which is really cool, btw), but when I try to post it, it shows up as a link.

Any suggestions? Anyone else tried to post a picture yet?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Posting Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    So, when I try to post a picture hosted on an outside source, the picture shows up in the post as a "link" to the picture instead of the picture itself. I used the yellow, square "landscape" icon above the posting window that says, "Insert Image". So it pops up a dialog box where you enter in the link to the picture. When I do this, the picture shows up in the posting screen where you can move it around and resize it (which is really cool, btw), but when I try to post it, it shows up as a link.

Any suggestions? Anyone else tried to post a picture yet?
    User CP
    Edit Options
    Make sure "Show Images" is checked.

Chris

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Posting Pictures

Chris: I'm surprised that you had to tell that to a fellow administrator. However, I guess the Administrators in South Austin ain't quite as savy as the ones living in Kingwood. (We ain't goo smart down here in San Benito, either).

TD
    ~~

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Posting Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    Chris: I'm surprised that you had to tell that to a fellow administrator. However, I guess the Administrators in South Austin ain't quite as savy as the ones living in Kingwood. (We ain't goo smart down here in San Benito, either).

TD
    ~~
    I think my fellow administrators will be one of the first to tell you that, with a couple of notable exceptions, they defer to me on the "technical aspects" of the board.

I'm just the computer grunt around here.

TDF

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

You know what they say,

"South Austin, we're all here because we're not all there...."

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Let me be the first to point out that "goo" = "too" in my earlier post. In addition to that, again, my appreciation to all you administrators that do a surpurb job.

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread