+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters missed WAC Track Championship by 1 event

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Techsters missed WAC Track Championship by 1 event

A higher finish in an event and the Lady Techsters would be this year's WAC Champions in outdoor track.
    http://www.latechsports.com/article....05_15_23:24:44

Gary Stanley was voted WAC Coach of the Year (for the 4th time in 4 different conferences for LA Tech over the last 12 seasons).

The good news for both Tech mens' & womens' track teams- they are each LOADED with underclassmen. Look at the strong finishes by Tech freshmen.
    Last edited by DogsWin; 05-16-2004 at 08:42 AM.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Techsters missed WAC Track Championship by 1 event

I wish we had a better facility for these ladies. Congratulations.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the TECHSTERS!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Another reason to be proud of Tech and our athletes!!! Great job by both men and women's track & field! I used to watch a lot of track meets, but haven't been to one in years. Maybe I should consider going to some, now that I have the time. Oh, well, something else to test the waters with Miss Betty on.

TD
    ~~

Puppy rawdawg is an unknown

Never posted before but since the topic of my sport is now a thread I get the chance. (I ran track here in 96-98. First that was a heck of a job by track team. Other than w-ball fans have not had that much to talk about. Best of luck to track team and I pray that the other programs can get it together.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Thanks for posting, Rawdawg. It's always good to see former Tech athletes (in any sport) posting on BB&B.

Also, I didn't mean to slight Gary Stanley in my previous post. I read somewhere today that he has been voted Coach of the Year 9 times (not 4) in 4 different conferences for LA Tech.

+ Reply to Thread