+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unread Posts

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Unread Posts

Any chance to get this feature on this board?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Unread Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Any chance to get this feature on this board?
    Explain what you mean.

Chris

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Explain what you mean.

Chris
    Is there a way to identify posts that I have not read (not new posts)?

You could sort the threads this way on the last board.

It's really convenient if you are away a few days.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

You can go to "New Posts" on the main menu bar. Also, if you click the little blue checkmark or "v", it takes you directly to the new post.

The "New Posts" will show you the threads which are new and the check will get you to the new posts within that thread.

Is that what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    You can go to "New Posts" on the main menu bar. Also, if you click the little blue checkmark or "v", it takes you directly to the new post.

The "New Posts" will show you the threads which are new and the check will get you to the new posts within that thread.

Is that what you are talking about?
    No, the feature was for unread messages (unread by me) that are in all threads. If I'm gone a few days, I don't catch up on the posts the first time I log on. I could hit "unread" and there they are.

Just a convenience,

CHC

I don't think that is available right now. Like I mentioned in another thread, some of the read tracking features are downgraded on this board in order to achieve better overall performance. But the vBulletin developers ARE working on a new read tracking system. I, nor they, know when this will be completed and implemented, but when it is, we'll be one of the first to incorporate it into this site.

Chris

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Access to Recruiting Forum

I had access to the Recruiting Forum before the most recent overhaul. Now when I go to the forum it says there are no posts in that forum. I'm sure there are posts there, but I can't get to them. What do I do?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Re: Access to Recruiting Forum

Try now.

+ Reply to Thread