+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Brainwashing continues from the 16th

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: The Brainwashing continues from the 16th

...like Baylor's paper that gave a whole page to the virtues of gay marriage!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Surely, you jest?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sis in law will pass out, as she is former Bear!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I do not lie...the BOD went through the roof!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    Surely, you jest?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sis in law will pass out, as she is former Bear!!!
    Nope, CARTEK is right. It made BIG news here in Texas.

HD

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

cartek you are on the Techster board talking about gays and you are here talking about gays.ARE YOU GAY?Because you seem to be obsessed with them.Isn't there a political board you can spill out all your secret fantasies on and leave this to sports issues.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Cartek,

Send beaux some pictures of the kids. Gay marriage is splattered all over the airways beaux....no reason why a good hearted evangelical like Cartek can't express his opinion regarding such an abomination.

Had God taken Adam's rib and made "Steve", then good ole "Steve" would have convinced Adam to take a bite of the "banana" rather than the apple, dude. And guess what? None of us would be here now to talk about sports either.
    ________
    Weed vaporizer
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

give it a rest is all i'm saying.My wife and I in Atlanta have several gay friends and they don't interfere with my life or take away from the importance of my marriage.It would be an insult to my family to think anyone could.I come on here to talk sports.If I wanted to hear any evangelicals opinion about the evils of gays or anyone else for that matter,I would go to the political board.

Varsity Bulldog CHAMP9901 is an unknown

Lets stick to Tech Athletics!

thank you

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Beaux, dude, people express their opinions or provide facts and you attack them. This thread was discussing the make-up and managment of university newspapers and the control that the university maintains over said paper. Facts are offered about a certain Baptist university and an editorial that graced its pages and you pull an arrow from your proverbial quiver and shoot the messenger. You must be a Democrat that likes to call himself liberal.

Vote Nader for change!

no,the subject was how she got her facts screwed up over a sports article.Cartek turns the subject to a gay marriage article at Baylor.How is that relevant.When we don't get invited to confusa it's suddenly the democrats fault.when we don't when a football game,it's because Clinton got a bl**job from Monica Lewensky.Take it to the political board and stop trying to pretend like your politcal views relate to sports.Beleive it or not most of us actually got a degree at Tech and are not stupid.

pardon the typo but you got the point.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

BWWWAAHAHAHAHH!!

you just can't seem to keep your nose clean. Ive been to 3 different boards, and on each, everyone is totally in love with you.

LOL!!

go ahead then and print whatever you want about any group of people you want and somehow place it in the context of sports.I give up.But when a potential candidate for any team at Tech reads this garbage,don't think that they won't be tacking that on their already small town opinion about Ruston.Especially when it comes to the Lady Techsters.Small minds get small results.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I've been away for several days. I just read the last few posts of this thread. I was quite surprised to see what was being discussed under this topic. Is someone trying to brainwash us into being fags? Fortunately, its not working on me. Hetero to the bone. No pun intended.

+ Reply to Thread