+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Brainwashing continues from the 16th

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)

Re: The Brainwashing continues from the 16th

Can it get any worse? Has anyone ever rushed for 1000 in a game?

That was a complete breakdown, starting from the coaches and going right straight to the players. The corners never aggressively attacked the halfback on the pitch. Instead, they were inexplicably asked to stay in pass coverage...against Rice of all people. Way too much was expected of the linebackers. Guess we had to keep the corners soft to protect against that awe-inspiring Owl passing game.

You got to the point where you stopped being angry about it and started to wonder just where the dang show would stop. At what point would Tech coaches adjust to stop the run? Folks, they never did. It was an incredible display of incompetence.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    what is the word on the new defensive coordinator.I've heard nothing but good stuff.Is the defense shaping up?
    He's OK excpet that I understand that he supports gay marriage!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

ha,thanks Cartek but what I said was they don't affect my marriage,so I'd rather talk sports,not politics.I really don't give a whole lot of thought to gay marriage.Most of my politics come down to money issues.But i will say that if it becomes legal,I will not care.My marriage and kids are difficult enough.If they want to make the same mistake,than they soon will learn.JUst kidding.I love my wife.But thanks for the olive branch.

+ Reply to Thread