+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs beat ULM on the road, 7-1

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Bulldogs beat ULM on the road, 7-1

Good job guys.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bulldogs beat ULM on the road, 7-1

I've really enjoyed the two games I made. Wish I'd gone to Monroe for this one.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like they are coming on here at the end of the season. Good job!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Baseball Re: Bulldogs beat ULM on the road, 7-1

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Looks like they are coming on here at the end of the season. Good job!
    That is huge for us to end on a good note for next year. Of course, we do play Rice next weekend 4 times, so we will see. Simoneaux will have this team wheelin and dealin in 2 years. Watch and See.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Roo Boy you said in 2 years we would be at the Top of the WAC in baseball? I think I am going to change your name to the OUTSIDER! Hows 2 bit and my kids? (haha)

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Baseball Re: Bulldogs beat ULM on the road, 7-1

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Roo Boy you said in 2 years we would be at the Top of the WAC in baseball? I think I am going to change your name to the OUTSIDER! Hows 2 bit and my kids? (haha)
    2 bit and the kids are fine. Day kid #3 is due sometime in early December.

Referring to you smart a$$ comment, I said in 2 years we would be better. It takes a coach 3-4 years to recruit his type of players and for those players to learn that system. We will be at least .500 next year, in 2 years we will be whealin and dealin in N. Louisiana. So, Pipe down there Kyle C. Don't make me call the LSU Sigs and put them on your a$$.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Are ya'll going for a Girl to complete the Day Team? Congrats I had not heard.

About that LSU SIGS thing. I ran into one of those at the KA house one time......I think we all know what happenend to him! What about that PIKE at the Q stick?

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Are ya'll going for a Girl to complete the Day Team? Congrats I had not heard.

About that LSU SIGS thing. I ran into one of those at the KA house one time......I think we all know what happenend to him! What about that PIKE at the Q stick?
    Thanks for the congratulations. We are excited. I have my 2 boys so a girl would suit me fine. That PIKE at the Q stick is still recovering from that A$$ whoopin that he toted that night. All I know is if 40 of my friends would have watched me get beat, and I mean beat like he did, I would have been severly pissed and upset w/ ya'll. How is Roundrock? Why aren't you married yet?

www.casadice.com

Your freinds would have jumped over you to take his head off. Funny thing is most of us still would. Funny how things are! I moved south back into Austin. Way to many women in this town for me to pick just one.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

All this talk of you guys having kids is a little scary. Pretty soon, Centerville, MS is going to be over-run with little roosters.

A woman settling down with KD would be a sign that Austin is going to hell in a handbasket....KD having kids would be a sign of the apocolypse.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    All this talk of you guys having kids is a little scary. Pretty soon, Centerville, MS is going to be over-run with little roosters.

A woman settling down with KD would be a sign that Austin is going to hell in a handbasket....KD having kids would be a sign of the apocolypse.
    I'm trying to make a mystic 5 w/ my children.

www.casadice.com

Stray I am not going to get into a WAR of WITS with you. I have learned in the past I never seem to come out on top. However I have been picking on the Coaches Son for years.

+ Reply to Thread