+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GREAT Article!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: GREAT Article!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    I saw something that slightly resembled a plan. Ronny atleast has a goal. He should publicize his compaign to get 15,000 people to give $200. I definitly think its attainable.
    Sounds like a heck of a goal to me.

And you know what, if you string enough goals together, eventually you get a PLAN!! Lets do it!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Who left the door open? The Sun Belchers are getting in.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

we're just enjoying our moment of separation......

SEE YA!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Angry Re: GREAT Article!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=BlueRaiderPride]The numbers apparently were so good in fact, that Mr. Oakes decided to use a particular year where La Tech did NOT travel to Hawaii or Boise in football and had regional away games against Louisaina-Lafayette and LSU and home game in Shreveport against Miami, FL!!
    [QUOTE]

Hey, Blue Raider Moron, in 2002-2003 Tech played at Boise and San Jose (Hawaii was not on the schedule). Also, Tech did not play at ULL or LSU or Miami in Shreveport during the 2002-2003 season; it was the 2003-2004 season.

Also, you Sun Belt clowns keep talking about travel to Hawaii is a bank- breaker in football. Once again, you (and Mark Ferguson) fail to realize that traveling to Hawaii is not a finanical problem in football because the NCAA allows a team to schedule an extra game to pay for the trip if it plays in the Aloha State. That is why has 12 games and not 11 this year.

Idiot, I suggest you know what you are talking about before you try to flame.

>Membership dues in the Sun Belt are $80,000 per year, while Tech paid $400,000 to be a member of the WAC last year. But in taking travel, revenue sharing and conference dues into account, Tech came out $100,407 better off by being a member of the WAC in 2002-03 than in its last year in the Sun Belt.<

Varsity Bulldog arkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nice

Brad my point, simply put was that the article quoted what Tech spent on travel that year before joining the WAC as a fair estimate of what Tech would spend in the Sun Belt. That inflated the travel cost by $90,000 to $150,000 depending on who would have been played. If no one else, it inflated the travel cost by roughly $180,000.

The writer shaded the facts and that is my sole point.

Puppy BlueRaiderPride isn't thought very highly of around hereBlueRaiderPride isn't thought very highly of around here

[QUOTE=Brad]Hey, Blue Raider Moron, in 2002-2003 Tech played at Boise and San Jose (Hawaii was not on the schedule). Also, Tech did not play at ULL or LSU or Miami in Shreveport during the 2002-2003 season; it was the 2003-2004 season.

Also, you Sun Belt clowns keep talking about travel to Hawaii is a bank- breaker in football. Once again, you (and Mark Ferguson) fail to realize that traveling to Hawaii is not a finanical problem in football because the NCAA allows a team to schedule an extra game to pay for the trip if it plays in the Aloha State. That is why has 12 games and not 11 this year.[QUOTE]

My bad. You're right. I did get my sources crossed. However, at least you admit that your administration did not use a season that included a $200,000 trip to Hawaii.

Oh, and by the way, the reason why 12 games was played the past TWO seasons was not for the beneficiary of those that play in Hawaii, or else the 12-game seasons would be done away with, but that's not the case either.

The NCAA has stated that the 12-game seasons will likely be permanent.

I suppose that's more trips to Tennessee and Miami for you guys, huh? Have to get that budget balanced somehow and those rich alumns can't deliver everything for you.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me that we beat one of those BCS teams every year, BlueRaiderfan.

Who are the Blue Raiders, anyway? I am being serious.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Blue Raiders are a breed of loveable, human sized puppets indigenous to the foothills of the smokey mountains. They are easily identified by their markings. Markings include: bright, brilliant blue fuzzy coat the color of Scope Peppermint and made of an inorganic, plastic based compound; shiny tin-foil antlers shaped like the thunderbolts one might find on a mobile hanging above a crib; and a prominent overbite consisting of a solitary tooth that wraps around the front part of the bucal cavity (mouth).

The blue raider is a gentle, passive loveable creature with below average intelligence that may be found frollicking in dewy meadows or hanging from goalposts following victories over mid-major college teams. The blue raider is not considered a dangerous animal and is usually only feared by blond haired toddlers.

Blueis Raidercus:

Puppy BlueRaiderPride isn't thought very highly of around hereBlueRaiderPride isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Seems to me that we beat one of those BCS teams every year, BlueRaiderfan.

The last team from the Sun Belt to beat Louisiana Tech? Ya'll should schedule us more! Better than the Sun Belt????

I don't THINK so!

ONE MORE TIME!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    Blue Raiders are a breed of loveable, human sized puppets indigenous to the foothills of the smokey mountains. They are easily identified by their markings. Markings include: bright, brilliant blue fuzzy coat the color of Scope Peppermint and made of an inorganic, plastic based compound; shiny tin-foil antlers shaped like the thunderbolts one might find on a mobile hanging above a crib; and a prominent overbite consisting of a solitary tooth that wraps around the front part of the bucal cavity (mouth).

The blue raider is a gentle, passive loveable creature with below average intelligence that may be found frollicking in dewy meadows or hanging from goalposts following victories over mid-major college teams. The blue raider is not considered a dangerous animal and is usually only feared by blond haired toddlers.

Blueis Raidercus:

And here I thought it was a nickname for a certain colored condom!:icon_wink At least that is what their mascot looks like to me. A blue condom with legs.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

We could post more than one picture of the scoreboard for all the previous times we've played, however, I doubt anyone of us found it noteworthy enough to take a picture of, much less occupy bandwith in cyberspace.

Like the tin foil hat thingy, though....

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderPride
    Like you, most Tennesseeans are glad they are FROM Middle Tennessee and not AT Middle Tennessee.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderPride
    The last team from the Sun Belt to beat Louisiana Tech? Ya'll should schedule us more! Better than the Sun Belt????

I don't THINK so!
    STILL the biggest win in MTSU history.

Oh well, as they say, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

HD

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Amen HD.

Raider-Y'all tore down your goalposts after you won that game. Making you, I'm guessing a whopping 1-4? against us all time.

To show the stature of the two programs I will note that we beat BCS teams on a regular basis (6 in the last 8 years) and don't tear down the goalposts while a win over one of the worst Tech teams in decades is cause for MTSU to tear down the goalposts. We must have one hell of a program for you to honor us like you did.

How often do you find Tech fans on your Msg board? (or do you not have one) What we do has no bearing on your school and what you do has no bearing on our university so why are you here?

+ Reply to Thread