+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TECH LACROSSE

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Up TECH LACROSSE

I watched the Syracuse/Navy National Championship Lacrosse match this afternoon and it was pretty darn awesome. Does anyone know if Tech has ever considered competing in Lacrosse for a Div 1 sport? If not....why not...and does any of you guys-n-gals think we should?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: TECH LACROSSE

LaCrosse is a club sport at Tech. I'm pretty dang sure it exists because I was kicked off the practice field many times by the team, but I can't find it on the web anywhere, so I don't know the specifics. I would definitely be interested in seeing a match.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Hope they do consider it. Coached youth LAX for 5 years and it is a great sport. Too bad not many know about it away from the East Coast. It is not that an expensive sport to fund, travel would be the biggest expendature.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Its real popular here in the dallas area in high school. Byrd and a couple of shreveport schools play over here. Would be a fertile recruiting ground.
    Last edited by DallasDog; 06-01-2004 at 07:11 PM.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i seriously doubt we would spend money to add a sport unless we had to, like when we added womens soccer and bowling.

i did watch a little lacrosse this weekend, and i thought it was pretty cool.

+ Reply to Thread