+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why don't we have anything like this?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Why don't we have anything like this?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Re: Why don't we have anything like this?

Because Tech sucks in promoting itself.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Why don't we have anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    MAN!

That commercial gets me pumped, and I'm not even a Miner Fan. That is unbelievable. Maybe, I'm going a little overboard, but if you are a Miner fan and haven't supported the school in years, that will get you pumped. That commercial should (well could) be playing for Tech in Shreveport/Bossier, Monroe, southern Arkansas. That would get everyone pumped up.

Crazy idea, but how about we do one for Tech football. Obviously, the school won't do one, so why don't we? How much would it cost to run it for a week? About 5 grand? I have a $100.00 bill to put up if ya'll want to get it started. I'm ready for football season.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Awesome. Has anyone sent this link to Jim Oakes?

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

That is a good commercial. We should do something like that and use some of the highlights from the Michigan State game and/or Moats running over Hawaii!!!
    ________
    CHEVROLET COBALT SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I think we need something like this also. We have plenty of highlights we could use (and lowlights unfortunately).

This can't be hard to make. I bet some Tech students would love to do something like this for class credit.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

That commercial reminds me that we need to beat the hell outta UTEP in every sport they play in while they're still in the WAC- especially football and basketball.

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

Maddawginbama said:

That is a good commercial. We should do something like that and use some of the highlights from the Michigan State game and/or Moats running over Hawaii!!!
    Hell, what about his run at LSU (longest run from scrimmage against the national champs this year)...I mean we are always taking the brunt on somebody's highlite tape so lets let LSU be runover on our highlite/promotional tape!
    Last edited by DawginBR; 06-12-2004 at 10:09 PM. Reason: left out a couple words

+ Reply to Thread