+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the best Center in the History

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Who is the best Center in the History

And Shaq isn't dominate and Shaq doesn't win - didn't college and didn't in the pro's until Jackson landed on the scene...

I like Shaq but he is an incomplete player - and most of all is not a dedicated player - and with is talent that is unexcusable...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

DFM you and Austin are just "HATEN". And if you hate the mans game, you are showing how little you know about basketball. Shaq is the most domanite player in the game today and one of the top 2 or 3 centers ever. I really do not like him as a player or person but facts are facts. He is one of two players that are money in the paint. The other being Chamberlin (sp).

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    I've got no use for a center who can't make a free throw. I don't hate the playa, but I sho hate his game.
    That is why you are a Civil Eng and not a basketball coach.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D...

or

OVER - RATED...

I would go to say that he isn't even one of the TOP 5 players in the league right now -

Duncan, Garnett, and Kobe are the top 3 -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

WADR, if Shaq was called for all his fouls, travelling, and 3-second violations...he'd be exactly what Al Maguire said he was when he left LSU: incapable of playing at the next level!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Shaq could have been the greatest player in the history of the NBA. But he does not work on his game in the off-season. He does not have a complete game. He should have learned the hook shot and finger roll and some more moves around the basket.

As far as free throw shooting, I think he should shoot underhanded. His hands are too big to develop a touch from that far away from the basket.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    That is why you are a Civil Eng and not a basketball coach.
    Are you a basketball coach?

Nope!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    WADR, if Shaq was called for all his fouls, travelling, and 3-second violations...he'd be exactly what Al Maguire said he was when he left LSU: incapable of playing at the next level!
    The problem is, they don't call anything. I am actually pulling for the Lakers this time, but, he fouls all the time. He camps in the lane, and he pushes people out of the way. But, with the way things are called, he is a dominate player. He and Wallace are just a joke at the free throw line, but, how has played better at the center position in the playoffs? I can't think of anyone that can carry the team like he has done. He looked as if he was the only one that wanted to play last night. But, I still am not a fan I assure you. I just wanted Karl to get the ring and I don't think that will happen now.

Puppy asuwon is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Who is the best Center in the history of the NBA?
    Name the Top 5 Players in the history of the NBA!
    Name the top 5 Centers in the history of the NBA!
    Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Jordan (Honorable Mention : Oscar Robertson)

Chamberlain, Russell, Abdul-Jabbar, Shaq, Moses Malone

Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan are both capable of moving onto these lists if they continue to improve and avoid injury. Shaq is capable of moving up as well, if he can win several more championships and continue to dominate.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Geeze Cartek that goes for just about every other NBA player also, good point. On that point the Pistons are getting away with Murder on the Lakers while the Lakers are getting hammered for ticky tack stuff.

Total fouls for the 4th game was like 38 to 17 or something close to that.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Geeze Cartek that goes for just about every other NBA player also, good point. On that point the Pistons are getting away with Murder on the Lakers while the Lakers are getting hammered for ticky tack stuff.

Total fouls for the 4th game was like 38 to 17 or something close to that.
    It's been that way virtually every game.

+ Reply to Thread