+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should Karl go after Kareems title????

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Should Karl go after Kareems title????

Karl is 1400 points away from the title.....Should he play 2 more years for it? Or should he go for a Championship?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Should Karl go after Kareems title????

I think he should step out now. He might get the points with the Lakers, but not a championship. The Lakers were shown to have major weaknesses and if Kobe leaves there is a large hole. Payton is done, he looked older than Karl and Karl was literally on one leg. He is a great player who shucked it all for a shot at a ring and it didn't work out, so unless he can come back 100% he should go ahead and step out. Barkley did the same thing with the rockets and he ended up going out hurt and tarnished a bit at the end. Even though Karl is hurt he is still seen as the glue that held them together all season on and off the court and is respected for playing hurt knowing it was porobably his last shot. He has earned the right to go out when he wants, but I hope he doesn't stick around too long like some do.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I hope he sticks around, but I agree with DallasDog that he should only do it if he can still contribute at the same level he always has.

Karl has worked his ass off and deserves to break Kareem's record, and I hope he gets it. But, toward the end of Kareem's career, he wouldn't even run the court or play defense. It was pretty sad, and it was obvious that he was only doing it for the scoring record.

I want Karl to keep playing, but I also want Karl to keep his dignity.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

They could trade Kobe and get a lot of good players in return. Guys that are team players and are not trying to prove that they are more important to the team than Shaq. If they are able to get a sign and trade for Kobe, LA will probably be better next year.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    They could trade Kobe and get a lot of good players in return. Guys that are team players and are not trying to prove that they are more important to the team than Shaq. If they are able to get a sign and trade for Kobe, LA will probably be better next year.
    No - Kobe will be a Free Agent and he can walk, probably along with Shaq and the Lakers will receive nothing in return...

Don't forget Phil will not be back either -

Karl lost a big piece of heart and desire when Ms Shirley died earlier in the year - I fully expect him to come home and cut logs in Southern Arkansas for the remainder of his tenure -

He should have signed with the Spurs and he would have his title right now...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Who is Ms. Shirley?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

His Mom...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

He is a free agent as of this morning! His agent says its strickly business and if he plays next year it will be for the Lakers. The article is on espn.com

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

shaq has two years left on his deal. if they dont trade him now, he will go back to orlando.

i would trade him to orlando now in an effort to keep kobe. orlando would gladly give up grant hill's contract along with juwan howard, a couple of scrubs, and the #1 pick for shaq.

if i am la, i would take the #1 pick now for shaq and draft that dwight howard kid, who is 18 compared to shaq at 32. kobe will sign back with la if phil and shaq are gone.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Karl need only average 17.5ppg to get the title in one season...it is very doable with the right team!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I wish he would consider the Rockets, they could use a real Power Forward(and we all know that Karl is The Power Forward); he could work with and help teach Yao; he would make Franchise better (someone for him to pass to), and I believe he would fit into Van Gundy's schemes very well. Not much chance of him getting his ring in one year, but maybe (with the right alignment of the stars) he could get it in two(????), along with getting the record. Hell, he could get the record with one year with the Rockets(no one else seems to want to score).

I know it want happen, but hey......

DFIH

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Phil Jackson is overrated, the Lakers will lose nothing in lossing him. Kobe gets more money by doing a sign and trade because of the salary cap rules.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The Memphis Grizzlies are two years away from having a special team. Whether they compete for the title, who knows.

Pau Gasol is trade bait. Who better to play power forward on a team needing a rebounder than Karl Malone?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Shaq has one year left and they are talking about trading him. Kobe announced that he was a free agent, and Jackson is gone. I think Karl should go play for San Antonio and go for the record. He doesn't seem to have his heart in it this year after the death of his Mom, but, the offseason may help that.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I think Karl should go for Kareems (sp) record. To get a NBA Championship you need 6 Great players and 7 Athletic roll players. That is a tuff to put together and Karl would have to depend on alot of support from other people. However if he went for the scoreing title he would only need to be the focal point of a good offense. To be called the greatest scorer in the History of the league would mean more to me than a Ring.

+ Reply to Thread