+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What the Injun fans are Saying About Our..

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

What the Injun Fans are Saying About Our

...take on "THE REPORT"

Crawdaddy69: I checked out the Tech message board this morning and some of those morons read the Carr report and claim it says ULM should go back to the Southland. Clearly that's not what it says, but the spin doctoring dogs live in another world. I can't wait to see how the ULS and Carr view Tech's wasteful WACky road show. I wouldn't be surprised to see Carr recommend they join the Sunbelt. Then Tech will have to eat crow or go against the ULS to keep doing what they are doing. In five years, ULM fans will look back at this time in history as the turning point in their favor in the battle for supremacy for north Louisiana.
    Congratulations

CajunNation: There's going to have to be some serious soul searching done over there by some key individuals in order to save Tech from themselves.

CajunNation: I think the ramifications of banking everything on getting into CUSA this year and failing are starting to hit home. Some of them are just now realizing they are in a world of S.

termar1: Hey, I agree! The longer the nitwits are isolated in their far-flung conference, the more our advantage grows. My guess would be that they are hanging around to pick up the windfall of WAC proceeds to be shared by the remainging conference members which result from the exit of the so-called E-WAC schools. If so, they will probably be contacting Waters fairly soon at which time we need to be full-fledged Belters and not be on the outside looking in. In the meanwhile, it's a thrill to see their softball team luxurating on Hawaiian beaches and their football team being pounded by arch rivals Fresno and Boise. It will probably be impossible to get tickets in Rust-on when San Jose comes to town.
    Last edited by TXDAWG81; 06-26-2004 at 05:43 PM.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: What the Injun fans are Saying About Our..

NLU's problem is that they can't manage a home sellout even when they play us! The only thing that will save them is their bullshit deal with Arkansas...which Carr cites as being great long range planning!

BTW, for those of you that don't know who Carr is...he's the AD that rode the University of Houston programs down!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

If the Carr report had given an outright endorsement of immediate Sun Belt membership, then why wasn't the Sun Belt invitation accepted within five minutes of when the committee meeting ended after the report was discussed? That's because the report says that all-sports Sun Belt membership is probably the best course of action long-term. Not definitely and maybe not right now.

Short-term factors top the list for ULM now, with the first priority getting the new AD hired. Since that can't happen before Thursday at the earliest based on next week's interview schedule, it appears that ULM will likely let the June 30 "deadline" pass without making a final decision. An exit fee penalty to the Southland for not giving a full 12-month notice before leaving would be a small price to pay instead of making a hasty wrong decision now.

Before any ULM or Sun Belt lurkers plaster this post all over the boards they seem to spend less time at than this one, I do expect ULM to go all Sun Belt but maybe just not on Wright Waters' preferred timetable of "Hopefully by July 1...."

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Yeah man, I can really feel that North Louisiana advantage swaying heavily toward a team that can't win a game.

:indian_br :sleeping3 :indian_ch
    Rather than worrying about getting tix to the Tech - SJSU game, termar should worry about getting his own people to show up to watch his own team get their ass handed to them by University of BFE.

+ Reply to Thread