+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ULM thoughts on Tech fans

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Angry ULM thoughts on Tech fans

I pass by the ULM board on the old Delphiforums. Man, these Indian fans do not like Tech. I've seen many post of Tech threads on their board. Overall, I get that they think we are a bunch of "delusional stuckup a-holes". I get that same feelings from NSU and ULL fans also.

Off of the Louisiana Indian Insider DelphiForums board
    Most of the Tech posters are delusional on their best day and HD is one of the biggest redneck, morons I have seen post on any BB. Their reading skills are lacking; the Carr Report is quite clear on the issue of ULM to the SBC. Good luck to ULM; start winning and good things will happen in Monroe and Northern LA for you guys

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: ULM thoughts on Tech fans

We are not delusional in our dreams.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind being labeled dilusional or arrogant or whatever by any fan of a UL-X school.

But being called a redneck moron is WAAYYY out of line.

I bet HD doesn't even drive a 4WD.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I don't mind being labeled dilusional or arrogant or whatever by any fan of a UL-X school.

But being called a redneck moron is WAAYYY out of line.

I bet HD doesn't even drive a 4WD.
    Nope. I drive a new luxury car.

Anyway, watching two ULX fans call somebody from Louisiana Tech a "redneck" is equivalent to watching "Dumb and Dumber" give fashion advice. ULL and ULM CONSISTENTLY have two of the absolute worst football programs in America. Nobody wants to be like them anyway.

ULM is just lucky the doors are still open. Most respectable states would have shut the doors on ULM a long time ago and consolidated the plethora of 4 year colleges in Louisiana by now.

HD

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

HD -

You are from Homer, you may not drive a truck - but DEEP down you want the truck -

Next to a new boat, there are very few MATERIAL things in this great big world that compare to the smell and feel of a new truck -

Even Colvin drives a truck...

Now we are not talking about something you drive while wearing a wife-beater, but a TRUCK...

They beat the hell out of a suv any day of the week...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    HD -

You are from Homer, you may not drive a truck - but DEEP down you want the truck -

Next to a new boat, there are very few MATERIAL things in this great big world that compare to the smell and feel of a new truck -

Even Colvin drives a truck...

Now we are not talking about something you drive while wearing a wife-beater, but a TRUCK...

They beat the hell out of a suv any day of the week...
    Sorry Dwayne. I've never felt the attraction for a "pick up" truck. I have owned 5 SUV's over the years, and my wife drives an Expedition today. But I never wanted a truck. A BMW 745i, yes. A truck, no. LOL!

But if I want to experience the "smell and feel" of a tough vehicle, I'll climb on my Harley Davidson motorcycle and hear the roar of a REAL engine.

HD

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

GOD drives a truck, complete with tow package...

"Better is he who is lightly esteemed and has a servant, than he who honors himself and lacks bread" (Proverbs 12:9).

A truck is a loyal and faithful servant -

And since Jesus was a carpenter, odds are he drives a truck also, probably a crew cab with a long wheel base...
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 06-28-2004 at 04:42 PM.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Yo, dudes, like my Grandpappy used to say: every man needs a truck but some of them do not know it yet! He was a wise one, my Grandpappy.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Sorry Dwayne. I've never felt the attraction for a "pick up" truck.
    HD
    A man with no place to throw his empties?

That's just not right.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

A BMW 745i?????? Oh Hell, HD has been "Dallasized"! Somebody get a rope!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Let's see him try to carry a sheet of plywood or a couple of bails of hay in that little yuppie beamer.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    Let's see him try to carry a sheet of plywood or a couple of bails of hay in that little yuppie beamer.
    Damn. You guys are brutal. LOL!!

HD

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    That's what laborers and delivery is for.

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    That's what laborers and delivery is for.
    No, thats what La Tech graduates are for!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!!!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

It was a little too easy.

+ Reply to Thread