+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hasn't LBP noticed this space is available?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Hasn't LBP noticed this space is available?

Why doesn't our most consistent flamer post on the flamers' board? There has been no action here in some time.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hasn't LBP noticed this space is available?

Aub, LBP is not a flamer. He is as big a fan as you and I are. He is just sick and tired as I am of the lousy coaching jobs that Bicknell and Richard are doing. As fans, we definitely deserve better. By the way, he just got a job in Tulsa and moved over there. Too bad we didn't get in C-USA so we would still be playing Tulsa. At least I'd get his mother to attend a game with me every other year.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Don, I thought there was a connection but I couldn't remember.

In fact, I thought you were writing his posts to avoid writing the more negative attacks yourself.

If you want to limit readership of this thread, we both can delete our own from it.
    Fine idea, in fact.

I, too, will miss the Tulsa trips!
    Last edited by aubunique; 07-21-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Aub, You must have missed meeting Matt at the tailgate. Most of the guys on here know that LBP is my son, especially the ones that have attended the tailgates by M. L. Smith. There are posters on this board that have never attended the tailgates because they do not want others to know who they are.

Don, I think I did meet him once. The past two years, peddling the pins has kept me from spending much time tailgating and probably keeps me sober! I usually get onsite and start a sweep through the whole area and hope the good groceries and drinks aren't all gone. I hope to do better this year!
    Of course, since Lauren bought the little digital camera, I am obsessed with filling a photo card as fast as possible.
    More than ever I live life as an observer, wanting to record everything around me in order to enjoy the best moments over and over. One never knows which moment is going to be the greatest one! Or the last one!!
    Last edited by aubunique; 07-21-2004 at 11:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread