+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Season Prediction

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Pre-Season Prediction

Marsee predicts 4-8 record for Bulldogs. Interesting page even pre-season spreads.

http://www.marsee.net/fb.html

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Pre-Season Prediction

Probably pretty close. I am hoping for 5-7. I like their Sept 6th scores but I noticed we were not included.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The predictions look like this:

Nevada - Tech by 5
    ULL - Tech by 13
    Miami - Canes by 31
    Tenn - Vols by 28
    Fresno - Bad dawgs by 3
    Auburn - Tigers by 22
    SMU - Tech by 17
    UTEP - Tech by 22
    Hawaii - Warriors by 12
    Tulsa - Canes by 1
    Boise - Broncos by 33 (must be better than Miami!)
    Rice - Owls by 5

I think we end up beating Fresno, Tulsa, and Rice. And we will do much better than expected against at least one of the BCS schools and Boise. That leaves us at 7-5, and with a little luck maybe pick up another win or two. But then I have not seen the coaching that everyone seems to be so depressed over, so who knows....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg
    Marsee predicts 4-8 record for Bulldogs. Interesting page even pre-season spreads.

http://www.marsee.net/fb.html
    Excuse me, but this "Marsee" guy has got UNT ranked #49 nationally. I don't think so.

HD

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Excuse me, but this "Marsee" guy has got UNT ranked #49 nationally. I don't think so.

HD
    IMO, just another clown pretending to play expurt-picker.
    http://www.marsee.net/

At least he's a DeadHead, though, and that counts for something.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

HD
    Looking further, I see that our expurt picker "Marsee" guy claims to have been a tournament chess player in college, and he has now used those skills to rank football teams ??

Looked for a picture of Patsy in a string bikini in the link to the Acapulco Pictures of the honeymoon, but no dice. Not surprised.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Just another amateur football analyst. He has no credential...don't worry what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    Just another amateur football analyst. He has no credential...don't worry what he says.
    He could prob be a Champeem Expurt Picker if he specialized in ranking the all-you-can-eat buffets within a 50 mile radius of Sparr, Florida. I don't think he'd even need his so-called "tournament chess" experience for that ??

http://www.marsee.net/

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

My 13-year-old Labrador could pick winners of dog fights better than that guy.

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Pre-Season Prediction

HD
    Sounds about right to me. This Marsee guy is brilliant.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen
    Sounds about right to me. This Marsee guy is brilliant.
    He sounds like a UNT grad to me.

HD

Varsity Bulldog MG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the ears

He sounds like a UNT grad to me.

HD
    You must really dislike the 2004 Phil Steele Football Preview since he has North Texas at #33 in his 2004 Pre-season Top 40.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Maybe you guys can get to a BCS bowl this year.

Varsity Bulldog MG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Maybe you guys can get to a BCS bowl this year.
    Would be nice, but even with wins would be difficult as our SOS really sux.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I was joking!

+ Reply to Thread