+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

This is a man that denounced his military service.
    This was a man who had an alliance with the treason queen herself who was
    famous for befriending the enemy.

This is a man who was the head of the antiwar movement.

This is a man who not only called for, but embraced the idea of men to
    dodge the draft and move to Canada.

This is a man who called for men to turn their back on their country.

This is a man that is despised by the veterans of foreign wars
    organization.

This is a man who may become our president?

Please keep this going. We do not need this man as our President.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

How dare he be opposed to a war?!

He should know that all presidents are supposed to love war! All Americans should love killing non-Americans! What the heck is wrong with this guy?!

WAR WAR WAR!!! GUNS GUNS GUNS!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    How dare he be opposed to a war?!

He should know that all presidents are supposed to love war! All Americans should love killing non-Americans! What the heck is wrong with this guy?!

WAR WAR WAR!!! GUNS GUNS GUNS!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!
    How dare he be a hypocrite?

To act the way he did IN battle...

And, to act the way he did when RETURNING FROM battle...

And, to now try and portray himself as a war "hero" is almost a crime.

My grandmother lost a brother in WWII, when the B-29 he was piloting was shot down over Germany. He received his purple heart posthumously. Although he had been wounded in battle several times, and survived many other run-ins worthy of medals, he never received them and never asked for them. While serving in the Army Air Corps, he was assigned to the office of Senator Overton Brooks in Washington D.C. When he recived orders to report to Europe, Senator Brooks offered to "take care of it" and have him remain stateside, safe and sound. Steve (my grandmother's bro) declined and served in Europe, Italy, North Africa, and Germany. Did many heroic things, but was rarely recognized for them.

John Kerry served in Vietnam for FOUR MONTHS and whined about every scrape he received until his commanding officer (a colonel who was very opposed to awarding Kerry for his bumps and bruises) was forced to give him THREE purple hearts.

Three purple hearts in four months because he whined about bumps and bruises (literally). A lot of people died over there, and our "hero" Mr. Kerry returned to honor their service by teaming up with Hanoi Jane and calling them baby-killers.

He doesn't have to love war, but he should have a lot more respect for the men and women who make the sacrifices he didn't have the backbone to make.

By the way....guess why we haven't actually laid eyes on those purple hearts during this campaign.......He threw them away in protest of the war. That's your decorated hero for you. Just had to have those hearts so he could protest with Jane.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Good points Straydawg.

Even if the guy really was a war hero, he should be humble about it and not talk about it all the time. The guys I know from that generation and the WWII generation that actually saw the Sh*t never talked about it.

It is quite sickening really and I have refused to watch the clowns this week. However, I did read something about how Kerry landed on the beach in Boston with all of his Boat buddies. It sounded pretty stupid.
    CHC, I think that photo is doctored or at least I think that is the one. There is a photo with Hanoi Jane in the foreground and Kerry in the background sitting on the ground at some hippy peace rally.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

He is talking about it because it is relevant in todays climate of war. Right now Kerry is trying to let people know who he is. That is an important part of who he is.

To me there is nothing wrong with fighting for you country and then letting people know your opinion about the war not being a good thing.

Do any of you know the use of talking about this? Everyone on here has their mind made up and are very biased toward their party (including me). I think if we want to make a difference, we need to be talking about the good things about each man to people that are still making up their minds.

Maybe we should stop talking negative about either and start just posting the good about the one we support.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

"Right now Kerry is trying to let people know who he is."

Is that the same Kerry who is the most liberal senator in the US?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The record does not show that. That is rhetoric.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

It is quite sickening really and I have refused to watch the clowns this week. However, I did read something about how Kerry landed on the beach in Boston with all of his Boat buddies.
    I heardd that Edwards arrived in an SUV right behind an ambulance.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg
    I heardd that Edwards arrived in an SUV right behind an ambulance.
    LMAO.....That was funny dude!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Good point about the other soldiers in Vietnam who didn't cry about every bacitration ointment injury, or bring video cameras to make re-enactments for future political campaigns. My boss is a retired Army colonel who also served in Vietnam - much longer than 4 months. He actually was hurt and is suffering aftereffects now from his injuries - way more than scrapes. He told me that he didn't apply for a purple heart because he was just happy to be alive as his injury occurred where the man he was with was shot through the heart.

While I admire Senator Kerry for going to Vietnam, I certainly would a lot rather hear him brag about his 20 year Senate career he OUGHT to be proud of - rather than 4 months that he clearly was anxious to get out of w/ bandaids. And, I think it was inexcusable to trash the other vets the way he did when he returned. The veterans that I know that support Senator Kerry is a VERY short list - I can't think of one! Its completely optional to leave the battleground after 3 purple hearts - wonder how his injuries compared to others that left on those grounds.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

That's your decorated hero for you
    Not MY hero, markay. You know I am not a supporter of his. I do not know enough about the medals to discuss that issue (nor do I care enought to find out).

My post was in response to Easy's, which does not mention medals. My post was meant as a response to the implication that opposing a (widely unpopular) war is inherently wrong.

+ Reply to Thread