+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox & Company - 2nd season

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Fox & Company - 2nd season

Talkin' Sports with Fox and Company
    STARTS AUGUST 2, 2004
    Mondays 5pm to 6pm

KPCH 97.7fm

Streamed at thepeach977.com click on live streams

1-888-343-5724 toll free

251-3697 local

Call in questions--opinons --Talk Tech sports along with local high school and other local universities.

Show hosts -
    Sean Fox......Nick White......Kyle Roberts
    All Tech students and grad students

ALL sports recaps and previews

open for comments etc. please email me at my BBB pm email

Thanks for listening!!!
    Ed Hebert
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 07-29-2004 at 05:20 PM.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Re: Fox & Company - 2nd season

To the ADM. of BBB:

IF we could -- could you please put a "sticky" on this

Thank you
    Ed

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I just called in and I won a free magazine. They asked me a hard question. "Who is Tech's current running back?" I told them Joe Smith, HA, just joking.

Bicknell just said again when asked a question "To be honest w/ you"

When someone tells me that after I ask them a question, I feel like they are lieing to me otherwise.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I just called in and I won a free magazine. They asked me a hard question. "Who is Tech's current running back?" I told them Joe Smith, HA, just joking.

Bicknell just said again when asked a question "To be honest w/ you"

When someone tells me that after I ask them a question, I feel like they are lieing to me otherwise.
    Not to just "pile on" Bick, but just like you, I also hate that "To be honest w/you" crap.

After I hear someone start an answer with that sentence, I hardly hear anything they say afterwards, because I can't help but think "geez, this guy is an uneducated moron."

HD

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

JBIII does not know what the word Honest means!

+ Reply to Thread